Tidal Lossless Streaming
Mar 14, 2015 at 10:18 PM Post #516 of 5,203
I just canceled.  Totally useless for the last month, wouldn't stream hifi at all without constant hangs.  Worked for the most part fine before last month.  Verizon Fios 30 Mbs in Northern Virginia.  Netflix works fine again, after some issues last year (like everybody else).   

Mar 14, 2015 at 10:50 PM Post #517 of 5,203
I just canceled.  Totally useless for the last month, wouldn't stream hifi at all without constant hangs.  Worked for the most part fine before last month.  Verizon Fios 30 Mbs in Northern Virginia.  Netflix works fine again, after some issues last year (like everybody else).   

Im in nova as well with fios. Cancelled too.

Mar 14, 2015 at 11:27 PM Post #518 of 5,203
Please, please, please just move to a place that has Tidal servers in country, or switch ISPs, or do something else. It is a wonderful service. I am on a Verizon 4G LTE wireless network, and I never get any interuption. I pay Tidal out the nose for the service, but that is because I love the audio quality.

Mar 15, 2015 at 4:14 PM Post #520 of 5,203

Same here, I'm pretty sure the problem is ISP side. Tidal streams perfectly on T-Mobile LTE but hangs on a 300mbit TWC connection.

Oh well, I got 3 months of Google Play unlimited for $3 to hold me over.

Mar 15, 2015 at 8:40 PM Post #521 of 5,203
I save all my files at home to offline mode. I then play the music in my car. I'm in Madison Wi and i don't have any issues. I just home it comes to Astell&kern soon. I only use the service to pre view and album before I buy.

Mar 17, 2015 at 10:41 AM Post #522 of 5,203
Anyone having issues with Tidal today?  I'm unable to play anything at all.  The little circle graphic spins, I get network traffic like it's buffering the track, but nothing happens (circle just keeps spinning).  That's using the desktop app. Browser app also fails with a "server error" message and perpetual spinning wheel.  My internet connection is fine. Figures I guess, I've been comparing Tidal to Qobuz and just yesterday I uninstalled Qobuz as I've found Tidal to be more reliable.  Doh!

Mar 17, 2015 at 6:24 PM Post #523 of 5,203
^ Try again at 0600 to 0800 UTC on a weekday.
biggrin.gif

It's awesome when nearly everyone in North America has gone to bed and Western Europe is just getting up or commuting to work.  
redface.gif

Mar 17, 2015 at 6:47 PM Post #525 of 5,203
^ Try again at 0600 to 0800 UTC on a weekday. :D   

It's awesome when nearly everyone in North America has gone to bed and Western Europe is just getting up or commuting to work.  :xf_eek:

It's very strange Mike. I have not had a single issue anytime of the day or night. We have determined that my feed jumps straight onto the time Warner network from Wichita, whereas your feed bounces around the Verizon network.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back