Tidal Lossless Streaming
Apr 3, 2015 at 3:16 PM Post #663 of 5,203
I cancelled my subscription today. I couldn't stand Jay Z's comments and his holier than thou attitude. I disliked him as a musician but he's even more of a prick as a businessman. I wish he hadn't bought Tidal at all. Anyway, I'll subscribe to Apple's upcoming streaming service. They should have no problem including every artist in their portfolio.

Apr 3, 2015 at 3:31 PM Post #664 of 5,203
maybe  the nordic clinet can help. 

i loggin to tidal webbplayer som maybe you can loggin to nordic client?

https://wimpmusic.se/wweb/about/pc_mac/ large purpel for windos small text bellow on same page for mac.

Apr 3, 2015 at 4:03 PM Post #665 of 5,203
I cancelled my subscription today. I couldn't stand Jay Z's comments and his holier than thou attitude. I disliked him as a musician but he's even more of a prick as a businessman. I wish he hadn't bought Tidal at all. Anyway, I'll subscribe to Apple's upcoming streaming service. They should have no problem including every artist in their portfolio.

What comments in particular?

Apr 3, 2015 at 4:39 PM Post #667 of 5,203

Are you just looking for the app to download?

http://tidal.com/us/download

They removed the mac and windows clients from being downloadable.

Oh yeah, and chrome for the mac won't play any audio.

As for the nordic client, does one have to have yet another account for that?  It has a totally different set of credentials and unfortunately, I don't understand the language either.

Apr 3, 2015 at 4:53 PM Post #669 of 5,203
  They removed the mac and windows clients from being downloadable.

Oh yeah, and chrome for the mac won't play any audio.

As for the nordic client, does one have to have yet another account for that?  It has a totally different set of credentials and unfortunately, I don't understand the language either.

dont know i can loggin to tidal webbplayer with my  credentials so test dowloading nordic client. and loginn i  if lets you im thinkin youre music shows upp like my does in tidal.

if it does then use it for now while the tidal clinet is not on there page. 

Apr 3, 2015 at 5:17 PM Post #670 of 5,203
What? What is the point of the email then?

Free for 30 days, then they start charging the card.  But they want the card info up front.  Actually reasonable if you can cancel easily...and you can, I did cancel due to bad streaming problems, took at most 2 min.  I also signed up again once it was clear the streaming issue had been resolved.  

So yes, free for something under 30 days, since you need to cancel or get charged after 30 days.  

Apr 3, 2015 at 5:40 PM Post #672 of 5,203
Anybody still getting dropouts. I am.

Apr 3, 2015 at 5:44 PM Post #673 of 5,203

Yeah, but nobody knows what the bitrate Apple will offer.   It will be cheaper, but will it be better?   Are you just cutting off your nose to spite your face?

Apr 3, 2015 at 5:53 PM Post #674 of 5,203
Anybody still getting dropouts. I am.

Nope.  New Tidal has been 100% so far.  Was horrible for two months before the redo.  Northern VA on Verizon Fios.  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back