Three Brand New Earphones: Sony IER-Z1R, IER-M9 and IER-M7
Jan 22, 2019 at 11:43 PM Post #706 of 1,487
Just joking mate. I was implying you gonna post photo of you naked running around house
Oh yeah I know you were joking, it just reminded me of a talking point haha.

Jan 22, 2019 at 11:46 PM Post #707 of 1,487
Thanks for the tip. I have the same issue but have never spent the time to figure it out.
Have you tried it, did it work for you as well as it did for me?

Jan 23, 2019 at 12:04 AM Post #708 of 1,487
Have you tried it, did it work for you as well as it did for me?

On my first 2 weeks with the M9, it was a bit loose but somehow caused some pain to my right ear. Then the pain had disappeared but it was still not so attached. Now it fits well and is quite tight and sealed on my right ear. It'd better apply the tip to the left ear for better sealing too. :handshake:

Jan 23, 2019 at 12:10 AM Post #709 of 1,487
On my first 2 weeks with the M9, it was a bit loose but somehow caused some pain to my right ear. Then the pain had disappeared but it was still not so attached. Now it fits well and is quite tight and sealed on my right ear. It'd better apply the tip to the left ear for better sealing too. :handshake:
Dude same story here! Same ear, loose seal but also a little nagging pain! But yeah that little insertion method has solved my fitment issues. I think the soreness was just from me not using IEMs for a while.

What size tips are you using? Only tips in the box I can use is the LL silicone tip.

Jan 23, 2019 at 10:27 PM Post #712 of 1,487
So listening to the M9 for two weeks today made me realize how terrible my Klipsch two-channel setup sounds...Like wow.For the first time I heard how shrill and sibilant they are. It sucks cause I had been super happy with my modest Klipsch setup for home theater and music. It's still fine for my 7.2 movie's but damn I'll never listen to these thing in 2 channel stereo mode again! The M9 basically ruined my modest loudspeaker setup for me LMAO

Jan 23, 2019 at 10:41 PM Post #713 of 1,487
So listening to the M9 for two weeks today made me realize how terrible my Klipsch two-channel setup sounds...Like wow.For the first time I heard how shrill and sibilant they are. It sucks cause I had been super happy with my modest Klipsch setup for home theater and music. It's still fine for my 7.2 movie's but damn I'll never listen to these thing in 2 channel stereo mode again! The M9 basically ruined my modest loudspeaker setup for me LMAO
It is the beginning of the rabbit hole. Sorry about your wallets :D

Jan 23, 2019 at 11:03 PM Post #714 of 1,487
It is the beginning of the rabbit hole. Sorry about your wallets :D
I had been wanting to upgrade my front stage to the Klipsch RP line (currently have R-28F towers and R-25C center and 2 R-12SW subs) but after seemingly hearing this crap for the first time today I don't see going just one step up the Klipsch product ladder doing the trick anymore...I'm thinking I'm gonna have to drop 2k on some towers!

Jan 24, 2019 at 7:45 PM Post #715 of 1,487
So even though I'm currently perfectly pleased with the fitment of my M9, I ordered a couple pairs of Spinfit tips yesterday that should arrive tomorrow. I think they're the cp100 model. Does anyone have experience with these tips? Is it the right one for the M9? I think it said the barrel of the Spinfit is 3.8mm.

Jan 24, 2019 at 9:14 PM Post #717 of 1,487
I tried Spinfit CP100 and it fit. However it doesn't go deep I want as Spinfit tip itself longer than other tips. Spinfit work better on Andro than M9.

For M9, I preferred Acoustune ACT07 wide bore. Easy insertion, great isolation and secure fit.
Thanks my dude. I reckon I'll see tomorrow. I'll let you guys know for sure.

Jan 24, 2019 at 9:29 PM Post #719 of 1,487
I use JVC Spiral Dots for both M9 and Andro, Spinfits change the sound a lot.
What size on the spiral dots? I use the LL silicone tips included with the M9

Jan 24, 2019 at 9:41 PM Post #720 of 1,487
Went ahead and ordered two pair of Spiral Dots too, why not. Got an ML and L so hopefully one will fit haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back