Thread without a designated topic II!
Jul 17, 2009 at 2:59 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 49

KONAKONA

Banned
Right, well we need some rules this time.

1) No posting pictures of females, period. if you post a picture that contains females and other stuff, censor the females. Stuff like that tends to set the thread going into areas that piss off a certain mod.
wink.gif

2) Lay off the suggestive stuff, see above.
3) If you post food, be prepared to send some to other members....right well maybe not this rule
4) Try to keep the same topic for at least a few posts. You are also encouraged to keep up multiple topics using the powers of the multi quote button and being able to type in "[/QUOTE]" yourself.
5) No stuffed animals. Just no.
6) Posts about the dacia sandero are always welcome.

Anyone who does not follow these rules will be properly shunned. Oh, and the rules are probably going to get updated from time to time, keep an eye on it.

Now on to the thread. I'm going to the store later today, any foods I should try? I don't eat much other than hot dogs and milk now.

Jul 17, 2009 at 3:00 PM Post #2 of 49
Pretzels? The big soft kind.

And pudding.

Something to substitute hot dogs would be ham.

Jul 17, 2009 at 3:03 PM Post #4 of 49
And some pepper jack cheese.

Another rule, no stuffed animals. We all know where that'll end.

Sorry kiro, as much as we want to see you, we don't want trouble.

Jul 17, 2009 at 3:04 PM Post #5 of 49
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ishcabible /img/forum/go_quote.gif
And some pepper jack cheese.

Another rule, no stuffed animals. We all know where that'll end.

Good idea may!

Also, getting those cheezes.

Jul 17, 2009 at 3:13 PM Post #6 of 49
Speaking of cheese, this one is definitely worth a try. My favorite!

247236-main_Full.jpg

Jul 17, 2009 at 3:19 PM Post #7 of 49
Resident Evil 5 is coming to PC Sept 15. I tried the benchmark, though apparently ATI cards give odd numbers. At 1280x960, I was getting around 40 FPS on the fixed benchmark scene. But on the gameplay benchmark, I was getting 60-80 FPS easy. I've got a meager HD4850 with 512mb of on-board ram and er... dated graphics drivers.

I'm near the end of Prototype on PC, and the framerate drops on my card, even on very low settings. I've read that the game plays wonky on WinXP sadly. It's still playable though, and I'm near the end.

My brother lent me his xbox 360, and I've been playing Condemned 2. I like it, though it's a bit repetitive. I do enjoy throwing things at people though.

Plushies 4 Eva

Jul 17, 2009 at 3:20 PM Post #8 of 49
I could go for some of that cheese. Haven't had jarisberg in a year and a half.

Oh, another rule, if you're here just to scold us or say this is garbage, don't bother posting. at least it's not threadjacking other threads.

And please, for the love of God, only start sensible topics. We don't want to know about your skin rash, consult a doctor/dermatologist about that.

Anyways, is it a good game aside from repetitiveness?

Jul 17, 2009 at 3:23 PM Post #9 of 49
Quote:

Originally Posted by KONAKONA /img/forum/go_quote.gif
...any foods I should try? I don't eat much other than hot dogs and milk now.

Yes. Churros!

churro1.jpg

Jul 17, 2009 at 3:25 PM Post #10 of 49
Condemned 2? Well I'm only on the second stage, so it's hard to judge, but you do spend a bit of time wandering round empty rooms. It's more of a psychological horror game than action FPS. I played the original, and it was fun though levels tended to drag on. You can get the game for like $20 used at gamestop.

Jul 17, 2009 at 3:25 PM Post #11 of 49
They aren't filling though, admittedly neither are pretzels.

The guy hasn't eaten in 3 days. For an experiment.
biggrin.gif

Darn, not much of a horror fan. Or Xbox fan at that.

Jul 17, 2009 at 3:28 PM Post #12 of 49
If you PC game, it's supposedly coming out at around the same time as Duke Nukem Forever.

Jul 17, 2009 at 3:29 PM Post #13 of 49
Cool, I can wait 42 years!

Jul 17, 2009 at 3:37 PM Post #14 of 49
Quote:

Why 42? Who here has XBL? XBL is funnnn....

What do you guys think about rubik's cubes? I used to be able to solve it in ~1 minute, 46secs being my best time... Those people on YouTube who solve em in 6secs are crazy obsessed.

Jul 17, 2009 at 3:39 PM Post #15 of 49
Quote:

Originally Posted by krmathis /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Speaking of cheese, this one is definitely worth a try. My favorite!

247236-main_Full.jpg

I wonder if they have that at the uber mart?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirosia /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Resident Evil 5 is coming to PC Sept 15. I tried the benchmark, though apparently ATI cards give odd numbers. At 1280x960, I was getting around 40 FPS on the fixed benchmark scene. But on the gameplay benchmark, I was getting 60-80 FPS easy. I've got a meager HD4850 with 512mb of on-board ram and er... dated graphics drivers.

I'm near the end of Prototype on PC, and the framerate drops on my card, even on very low settings. I've read that the game plays wonky on WinXP sadly. It's still playable though, and I'm near the end.

My brother lent me his xbox 360, and I've been playing Condemned 2. I like it, though it's a bit repetitive. I do enjoy throwing things at people though.

Plushies 4 Eva

Cool resolution bro. Oh wait.
biggrin.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uncle Erik /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yes. Churros!

I do remember a long argument involving those once, cut that out.

EDIT: YOUR BREAKING RULE #2 CUT GET RID OF THE IMAGE

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirosia /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If you PC game, it's supposedly coming out at around the same time as Duke Nukem Forever.

Quote:

I already got my copy of duke nukem forever I got no idea what you guys are talking about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back