Those who waiting Xin amp, post and get your date of arrival !
Nov 7, 2008 at 10:31 PM Post #3,226 of 3,962
Quote:

Originally Posted by aluren /img/forum/go_quote.gif
perhaps you can sell it and pay me back the money you still owe me...

x2 !!!

Seriously dude (EFN) you got a lot of nerve coming around periodically telling everyone you owe money that you are back and are going to make things right. You even PM'd me to send you an invoice for what was owed and then just ignored it. So now you have wasted my money and time.

Honestly at this point I do not want the money but I do want you banned. People start huge threads around here for one eronious sale, but you have taken quite a few peoples money and yet float around untouched.

Sorry to Honest Head-fiers- rant over- but perhaps this should be taken up in another thread or at least by a Mod.

Nov 7, 2008 at 10:38 PM Post #3,227 of 3,962
Quote:

perhaps you can sell it and pay me back the money you still owe me...

Yes sounds like a plan
smily_headphones1.gif
...a very good plan. That thing will arrive next week. Will keep you guys updated.

Nov 7, 2008 at 10:43 PM Post #3,228 of 3,962
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pangaea /img/forum/go_quote.gif
x2 !!!

Seriously dude (EFN) you got a lot of nerve coming around periodically telling everyone you owe money that you are back and are going to make things right. You even PM'd me to send you an invoice for what was owed and then just ignored it. So now you have wasted my money and time.

Honestly at this point I do not want the money but I do want you banned. People start huge threads around here for one eronious sale, but you have taken quite a few peoples money and yet float around untouched.

Sorry to Honest Head-fiers- rant over- but perhaps this should be taken up in another thread or at least by a Mod.

I want to make things right again but sometimes things jsut don't go the way I wish it be. The SUperMini-IV will be received untouched. It will be up for sale and the funds will be then channeled to you and Aluren. That should sort things out.

Nov 7, 2008 at 11:00 PM Post #3,229 of 3,962
Quote:

Originally Posted by EFN /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I want to make things right again but sometimes things jsut don't go the way I wish it be. The SUperMini-IV will be received untouched. It will be up for sale and the funds will be then channeled to you and Aluren. That should sort things out.

interesting how u have the money to pay for the supermini but no money to pay us back in the first place...

Nov 7, 2008 at 11:31 PM Post #3,230 of 3,962
the guy obviously needs to get his priorities straight... I think that's already been established here.

Anyways, I'm thinking of placing an order for the supermicro... but I think I'll wait around and see the majority of people here get their amplifiers first. I know I'd go crazy if i had to wait like 16 months.

Nov 7, 2008 at 11:37 PM Post #3,231 of 3,962
Quote:

Originally Posted by younglee200 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I know I'd go crazy if i had to wait like 16 months.

you will have to wait that long give or take a few months.

so you go into the fray well informed!
ph34r.gif

Nov 7, 2008 at 11:46 PM Post #3,232 of 3,962
Having read the recent posts i took the chance and emailed him asking if he will be shipping my order soon..

"Not very soon but yes on the way. Xin"

God know what this means.
biggrin.gif
Oh well, 14 months and counting.....

Nov 8, 2008 at 12:09 AM Post #3,233 of 3,962
Quote:

interesting how u have the money to pay for the supermini but no money to pay us back in the first place...

It was a purchase made almost 2 years ago while I was still active, while I had the SuperMicro-IV with me. It was already paid for. Initially I asked Xin to swap the order for a Reference when it was first offered then things has gone quiet until now.

Look at this positively, I have already refunded you $73 lately. So another $127 to go. Selling th SMini would make things come together. Only you and Pangea are the ones left for me to refund..the rest (dimmok, Quaddy, Antonyfirst and a few more) have all been settled. Cheers.

Nov 8, 2008 at 1:22 AM Post #3,234 of 3,962
Well nothing like an open forum for emails. :^)

I hope all gets resolved. Life is too short.

Nov 8, 2008 at 10:26 AM Post #3,236 of 3,962
Quote:

Originally Posted by Quaddy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
My 15 month anniversay for the reference. *pours out a little liquor*

me too-a toast to all us audio-fools. Clink!

Which reminds me, just finished a bottle of Talisker last night and must pick up another. All of a sudden, hi-fi doesn't seem that expensive a hobby!

Nov 8, 2008 at 3:44 PM Post #3,239 of 3,962
Glad to see so many are getting their shipping notes. The last tweak for the Reference helped to open the soundstage as well as extend the upper mids and the highs. One heck of a major change which I hope you all can hear. Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back