Those who waiting Xin amp, post and get your date of arrival !
Nov 6, 2008 at 8:31 PM Post #3,211 of 3,962
As I said my long term memory fails me, but I think it's 15 month for me as well.

Nov 6, 2008 at 8:39 PM Post #3,212 of 3,962
Quote:

Originally Posted by Quaddy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
eh? is that reference all black?? dont remember that being an option!

i today ordered a supermicro IV via CC for christmas 2010

call me sucker, at least i know what i am in for, god i miss that supermicro sound!

Ordered my Super Micro IV over the summer, and recently sent the update of my CC expiration (with no response of course)
tongue.gif

If I ever was to order a Reference, getting the 1/4" jack along with the 1/8" would have been the only reason. But now these days I rarely order a portable amp that does not include a DAC in it now, and I am re-terminating most of my desktop phones with 4-pin Neutrik and my SE adapter terminates in a 1/8".

Nov 7, 2008 at 1:23 AM Post #3,214 of 3,962
Out of the blue and limbo....I received a notification from Dr Xin saying that my SuperMini-IV has been posted
eek.gif

Now, the problem is the last time I ordered anything to Dr Xin was almost TWO YEARS ago! It was so distant that I am flaggerbusted when I received the email. He NEVER replied my mail (I doubt he ever read it) because if he did he would have known I have asked him to switch the SuperMini-IV for a Reference.

Oh well. Now the question is, what do I do with it? I only have faithful ER-4P with me, with juices pumped from an O2 Xda Flame WM6.1 PDA. I have pretty much retired from the Porta Audiophilia scene.........

Nov 7, 2008 at 1:35 AM Post #3,215 of 3,962
[size=x-small]Just got word from Dr.Xin He just mailed my Reference tonight.
I emailed him yesterday ,and herd back in a few minutes.
I emailed him three times this evening,and herd back very quickly,within ten to fifteen minutes.
I feel that he is doing his best to build us our little jewels in a timely fashion.
Time passed very quickly because of working 12 to 16 hours a day,and having some new toys to play with in the mean time.
beerchug.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Thank you Dr.Xin
[/size]

Nov 7, 2008 at 1:56 AM Post #3,216 of 3,962

Nov 7, 2008 at 5:15 AM Post #3,217 of 3,962
Quote:

Originally Posted by EFN /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Out of the blue and limbo....I received a notification from Dr Xin saying that my SuperMini-IV has been posted
eek.gif

Now, the problem is the last time I ordered anything to Dr Xin was almost TWO YEARS ago! It was so distant that I am flaggerbusted when I received the email. He NEVER replied my mail (I doubt he ever read it) because if he did he would have known I have asked him to switch the SuperMini-IV for a Reference.

Oh well. Now the question is, what do I do with it? I only have faithful ER-4P with me, with juices pumped from an O2 Xda Flame WM6.1 PDA. I have pretty much retired from the Porta Audiophilia scene.........

Wow, and you were a pioneer in the iMod and big cap docks for a while too!

Nov 7, 2008 at 1:54 PM Post #3,218 of 3,962
Reference in action

P1000768.jpg

Nov 7, 2008 at 3:08 PM Post #3,221 of 3,962
Quote:

eek.gif

icon10.gif
wanna trade for my beta ref with bg modded?

Nov 7, 2008 at 8:38 PM Post #3,222 of 3,962
Quote:

eek.gif

Oh well. Now the question is, what do I do with it?

That's easy! Sell it to me and place a new order for what you really wanted
wink.gif

No, I am serious.

Nov 7, 2008 at 9:57 PM Post #3,223 of 3,962
Encouraged by all these signs of life from Xin I sent him an email summarising my order for a Reference (ordered on 4th Sept 2007), and change of credit card details, giving me three order IDs ( sent the credit card info twice), and wishing him well. So far no reply. Fingers crossed. I would still like a Reference.

Nov 7, 2008 at 10:15 PM Post #3,224 of 3,962
Quote:

eek.gif

perhaps you can sell it and pay me back the money you still owe me...

Nov 7, 2008 at 10:21 PM Post #3,225 of 3,962
popcorn.gif
Interesting. . . .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back