Those who waiting Xin amp, post and get your date of arrival !
Sep 10, 2008 at 1:49 AM Post #3,138 of 3,962
Quote:

Originally Posted by itsborken /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It would be nice if some of the other five or so reference recipients would step up and acknowledge delivery to help repair Xin's reputation. What's the reason not to do so?

Please send me a PM w/ you email address, the file is to big and I do now wish to reduce its ability to reflect the detail of the original picture.

Why they are not posting? Perhaps they are self concious of having received something others have not. Something I may have to keep in mind for the future should another vendor get in trouble and send me something.
wink.gif

Sep 10, 2008 at 12:50 PM Post #3,139 of 3,962
Quote:

Originally Posted by mrarroyo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Please send me a PM w/ you email address, the file is to big and I do now wish to reduce its ability to reflect the detail of the original picture.

Why they are not posting? Perhaps they are self concious of having received something others have not. Something I may have to keep in mind for the future should another vendor get in trouble and send me something.
wink.gif

I wasn't clear; it wasn't directed at you to answer for them. Why people who have received their amps and love them aren't willing to come to Xin's defense in his hour of need is perplexing. Some activity is better than deafening silence.

Sep 10, 2008 at 1:03 PM Post #3,140 of 3,962
i indulge myself in a once monthly post here to state my duration, if for no other reason than to show/warn others that the wait still continues

13 months from order for reference.

Sep 12, 2008 at 1:04 PM Post #3,141 of 3,962
Quote:

Originally Posted by Quaddy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i indulge myself in a once monthly post here to state my duration, if for no other reason than to show/warn others that the wait still continues

13 months from order for reference.

13 months for my SuperMicro as well now.

Sep 12, 2008 at 2:46 PM Post #3,142 of 3,962
Yes, I find myself in the 13 month club as well. I recently picked up an iQube and find it superior to anything I have tried, including a Lisa 3. So now I am asking myself do I really care about getting a reference. I am leaning towards... "no."

Sep 13, 2008 at 9:10 PM Post #3,145 of 3,962
Quote:

Originally Posted by tha_dude /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i'll be joining you 13-month guys in Oct..

Me too, but by then he'll be in the 14 month club--and so on ad infinitum.

I wonder if it would do any good to show up in Xin's yard and start a hunger strike?

Sucks,
-c.c.
frown.gif

Sep 14, 2008 at 12:04 PM Post #3,146 of 3,962
Newbies, ha! Quit your griping in the back of the line
icon10.gif
--16 months and counting!
angry_face.gif

Sep 17, 2008 at 12:56 PM Post #3,150 of 3,962
I received my Xin supermini IV that I sent for upgrades in April 2007. Dr. Xin was very apologetic, after I sent a couple of reminders to him. I have posted the receipt of the amp in xin's forum as that is a similar thread there.

I believe he is working hard to fulfill the backlog.

Good luck guys!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back