Those who waiting Xin amp, post and get your date of arrival !
Aug 7, 2007 at 2:56 PM Post #1,261 of 3,962
Kinda wondering if he does each amp himself, why he doesnt hire some gnomes, or outsource it to the Peeples Republic of Zorlandia. And a few QC Po-Lice.
confused.gif

Prices should come down a tad, as well.
redface.gif

confused.gif

Need a few good amp (MAKERS).

Aug 7, 2007 at 3:47 PM Post #1,262 of 3,962
Quote:

Originally Posted by ICU /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Kinda wondering if he does each amp himself, why he doesnt hire some gnomes, or outsource it to the Peeples Republic of Zorlandia. And a few QC Po-Lice.
confused.gif

Pices should come down a tad, as well.
redface.gif

confused.gif

Need a few good amp (MAKERS).

The problem is Dr. Xin is a compulsive perfectionist. He is very paranoid about other people doing stuffs for him. With every single amp he produces, he insist on working on each of them personally - even delivery!

Aug 7, 2007 at 4:08 PM Post #1,263 of 3,962
Quote:

Originally Posted by EFN /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The problem is Dr. Xin is a compulsive perfectionist. He is very paranoid about other people doing stuffs for him. With every single amp he produces, he insist on working on each of them personally - even delivery!

If only his perfectionism extended to delivery time
wink.gif

Aug 7, 2007 at 4:44 PM Post #1,264 of 3,962
Quote:

Originally Posted by EFN /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ahh that explaines the long waiting time; he also brings the amps himself personally! He is without a doubt the busiest man on earth.
biggrin.gif

Aug 7, 2007 at 5:33 PM Post #1,266 of 3,962
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dexter Morgan /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If only his perfectionism extended to delivery time
wink.gif

good one
wink.gif

Aug 9, 2007 at 1:03 AM Post #1,268 of 3,962
Maybe a new thread should be started for the longest wait period. The winner gets to wait some more.

Aug 9, 2007 at 1:26 AM Post #1,270 of 3,962
So much of the experience is in the journey. No matter how good the Reference will be, once you get it you will no longer be on the journey, you will have come to your destination. All that anticipation and excitement of the wait and posting here will be gone and what will you do then. I think for everyone's good, we should stay on the journey. :^)

Aug 9, 2007 at 1:29 AM Post #1,271 of 3,962
Quote:

Originally Posted by sinsiang /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yes the new thread should be started. I have been in list since march.

I have been on since February. Suck it.
frown.gif

Aug 9, 2007 at 1:55 AM Post #1,273 of 3,962
I sent my Supermacro in for repair about 2 months ago and haven't heard back. I sent like 3 emails asking for updates and I didn't receive any response. Did he go into business with the people over at Larocco?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back