Those who waiting Xin amp, post and get your date of arrival !
Jul 26, 2007 at 12:36 PM Post #1,231 of 3,962
looks like 6 months is the new bench mark. It looks like mine will be here for Christmas if I'm lucky.

Quote:

Originally Posted by _j_ /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm another early March SuperMicro as well (3/13). Over 4 months ~ definitely thought it would be here by now, but alas I am left with only my patience...

Then my patience then got bored and ordered the iBasso T2 to hold me over
cool.gif

I wonder what the longest wait time ever for a Xin amp has been....?

Jul 26, 2007 at 12:58 PM Post #1,232 of 3,962
Quote:

Originally Posted by _j_ /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm another early March SuperMicro as well (3/13). Over 4 months ~ definitely thought it would be here by now, but alas I am left with only my patience...

Then my patience then got bored and ordered the iBasso T2 to hold me over
cool.gif

I wonder what the longest wait time ever for a Xin amp has been....?

Ordered SuperMini 4/Mar/07. About 140days with no word... now I'm waiting iBasso T2 as well, expecting it arriving within a week or so
tongue.gif

(actually, I got a T1, but couldn't fix the noise issue
frown.gif
)

Jul 26, 2007 at 8:52 PM Post #1,236 of 3,962
Ordered Supermicro on April 9. Not too upset about it since I've gotten the chance to get to know my Hornet better. Great little amp with the ER-4S and Imod. Trying to figure out if I actually need to pull the trigger on the UE-10s. Probably...

Jul 31, 2007 at 6:05 PM Post #1,238 of 3,962
Please talk me down from the ledge! I'm getting a bit frustrated with the wait time for my SuperMini-IV that I ordered, and paid for, April 15th. I'm seriously considering cancelling my order and going with the RSA Tomahawk. As you can see, I'm currently using the Meier Corda Porta II, and it sounds good, but I really want to step up in SQ. Is it really worth the wait for the Xin? Any thoughts on the subject from you knowlegable Head-Fiers?

Jul 31, 2007 at 8:19 PM Post #1,240 of 3,962
Thanks PPkiller. If you heard the pre 4-11 Super Micro and thought it was better than the Tomahawk, then the 4-11 updated models should be unreal.
Again, thanks for the input.

Jul 31, 2007 at 10:44 PM Post #1,241 of 3,962
Quote:

Originally Posted by MrJingles /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thanks PPkiller. If you heard the pre 4-11 Super Micro and thought it was better than the Tomahawk, then the 4-11 updated models should be unreal.
Again, thanks for the input.

It is! look for the 25 amp comparison we are finalizing in this thread to see how good the Supermicro IV really is.
cool.gif

Jul 31, 2007 at 10:52 PM Post #1,242 of 3,962
I mentioned this soo many time before and I will say it again. Xin amps will take time to receive. Allocate at least 3-4 months for delivery, mine arrived nearly after 5 months - in the process I sweared and cursed at Xin and got myself a Tomahawk and Go-Vibe V6 to accompany me. BUT I kept my order at Xin alive.

And now you all know which amp I decided to keep. It's a waiting game and it's worthwhile to get yourself another amp to ease your mind away from the painful wait.

Aug 1, 2007 at 5:09 AM Post #1,243 of 3,962
Quote:

Originally Posted by EFN /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It's a waiting game and it's worthwhile to get yourself another amp to ease your mind away from the painful wait.

Yeah, I'm doing the same thing while I wait, only for me substitute "another amp" with "several prostitutes"

Aug 1, 2007 at 8:43 PM Post #1,245 of 3,962
Ok all, I will continue to wait since everyone here is saying it's worth it. Just itchin' to listen to it with my configuration. Thanks guys!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back