Those who waiting Xin amp, post and get your date of arrival !
May 8, 2008 at 10:50 PM Post #2,851 of 3,962
morbid anniversary i know, but feel strangely compelled to announce my 9mth order wait to the day.

8/8/07

this is one anniversay i dont wish m/any happy returns to

at least it will be the single most treasured item i own once received, having gone through ridiculous annals of frustration and waiting. it will be an amp which isnt easily traded or sold on if at all!!

May 9, 2008 at 8:53 AM Post #2,852 of 3,962
Quote:

Originally Posted by sbulack /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I just hope and pray that Dr. Xin is OK. I don't expect that he is OK. From how MUCH of himself that he has put into his audio developments and making them available to other people to enjoy in the past, it seems to me that something must be pretty wrong for him to be so distant from it now. It would be a relief to me to know that he has just gone off into another "Research Mode" binge (or for that matter that he has just given up his audio pursuit altogether). I don't expect that I'll ever know.

This pretty much sums up my thoughts, too.

May 10, 2008 at 11:12 AM Post #2,853 of 3,962
Quote:

Originally Posted by Quaddy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
morbid anniversary i know, but feel strangely compelled to announce my 9mth order wait to the day.

8/8/07

this is one anniversay i dont wish m/any happy returns to

at least it will be the single most treasured item i own once received, having gone through ridiculous annals of frustration and waiting. it will be an amp which isnt easily traded or sold on if at all!!

Snap i'm in the 9 mth club also.

I've got nothing positive to say about it, so i'm saying nothing...

May 10, 2008 at 11:18 AM Post #2,854 of 3,962
Quote:

Originally Posted by lisnalee /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Snap i'm in the 9 mth club also.

I've got nothing positive to say about it, so i'm saying nothing...

Ahh to be in the young 9 month club, lol
tongue.gif
. My club is so bad I have nothing positive to say either.

May 10, 2008 at 7:32 PM Post #2,856 of 3,962
To apprentice for what?

May 10, 2008 at 7:47 PM Post #2,858 of 3,962
I offered to build amps for Xin and even just to buy an amp kit from him. He wasn't interested, and I'm an amp builder, technically speaking...

May 10, 2008 at 8:57 PM Post #2,861 of 3,962
When did Xin delivered his last Reference?

May 11, 2008 at 3:34 PM Post #2,862 of 3,962
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wotan1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
When did Xin delivered his last Reference?

I am also interested in when the last amp was delivered.

My Reference order has saved me a ton of money over the past year. When I was tempted to buy another amp, I just said NO. I had already ordered the best amp. I just needed to be patient. Well my old xin amp is now out of commission. This brought on a very high fever. I think over time I have lost my immunity to the head-fi disease. I just bought a new amp.

Explorer
Still waiting but now buying

May 11, 2008 at 5:29 PM Post #2,863 of 3,962
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nuwidol /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'd be his apprentice. You'd only have to work one week in fifty two. That'd be sweet
biggrin.gif

Yep, that would be a sweet pasttime. Wouldn't learn squat but it would be a low demand activity. I don't know how to claim that as your pasttime as cutting the lawn would take more hours in a year :)

May 13, 2008 at 12:31 PM Post #2,865 of 3,962
Today I celebrate my 14 month anniversary. Where are you Xin?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back