Third Nashville meet...
May 26, 2006 at 2:57 PM Post #61 of 76
CANCELLED.

Sorry folks... there is just too much up in the air with the new owners to try and commit for tomorrow. The carpet guys are like "Well... it might come in today or first thing Saturday" so for now let's reschedule.

Sorry for the inconvinience. We can do it here once things settle down in a few weeks.

May 27, 2006 at 12:34 AM Post #64 of 76
Thanks for sending me this message. The holiday weekend was going to be too busy for me to make it. Please keep me in the loop on any future plans, looking forward to meeting ya'll, and listening to some good phones!

May 27, 2006 at 1:02 AM Post #65 of 76
Quote:

Originally Posted by DevilDog
Yeah, this will work out better for me. I wasn't going to be able to make it. My back and legs are still causing way too much pain to walk.

sorry to hear about your back. nothing to mess with. I hope it gets better. Kent

May 27, 2006 at 10:39 PM Post #66 of 76
[size=small]This should work out well for me. I just had my LaRocco Pocket Reference II amp (minor) repaired and tweaked. I am excited about trying it out with a select number of phones.
cool.gif
[/size]

May 28, 2006 at 3:02 PM Post #67 of 76
Hey guys,
I'm new to head-fi, btu I am going to be in Nashvill for a few weeks in a a few weeks to work at the medical center for a a while. I would love to get in on this meet when yall get it reschedguled, if that would be alright of course.
-greg

May 28, 2006 at 3:37 PM Post #68 of 76
Quote:

Originally Posted by phergus_25
Hey guys,
I'm new to head-fi, btu I am going to be in Nashvill for a few weeks in a a few weeks to work at the medical center for a a while. I would love to get in on this meet when yall get it reschedguled, if that would be alright of course.
-greg

Vandy med center? I am doing research there.

May 28, 2006 at 3:47 PM Post #69 of 76
Quote:

Originally Posted by the chemist
Vandy med center? I am doing research there.

Yea, Im going to be helping my aunt in the visual research dept, dont know the official term. I am a senior in college and I'm testign things out, I think I want to do med research. What do you do there?
-greg

May 28, 2006 at 4:17 PM Post #70 of 76
Quote:

Originally Posted by phergus_25
Yea, Im going to be helping my aunt in the visual research dept, dont know the official term. I am a senior in college and I'm testign things out, I think I want to do med research. What do you do there?
-greg

Sounds great! Getting your B.S.? I am working in pharmacology on some 'drug design." Senior in college as well getting my degree in biochemistry in december and then hopefully the PhD program at vandy.

May 28, 2006 at 4:19 PM Post #71 of 76
Quote:

Originally Posted by the chemist
Sounds great! Getting your B.S.? I am working in pharmacology on some 'drug design." Senior in college as well getting my degree in biochemistry in december and then hopefully the PhD program at vandy.

actually senior in HS. I am trying to make sure that I want to be a research Dr. before I go and spend 8+ years in college. So what kind of rig do you run?

Jun 12, 2006 at 8:17 PM Post #74 of 76
Quote:

Originally Posted by utarch00
Stephen

Anymore news on when this might be rescheduled?

Chris

FYI, I'm in the middle of several factory updates, and my rig will not be fully back togther 'till mid to late August. I also hope that Stephen's ears are back in shape prior to the next meet.

Jun 13, 2006 at 4:04 AM Post #75 of 76
Quote:

Originally Posted by Alwayswantmore
FYI, I'm in the middle of several factory updates, and my rig will not be fully back togther 'till mid to late August. I also hope that Stephen's ears are back in shape prior to the next meet.

Can't wait to see what you'll have next Kent!

We could shoot for some time in July if you're all interested. I'll look at our schedule and calendar to see what's up.

If my right ear doesn't clear up I'll have to get a tube inserted for a month. Fun. It's been kind of devastating. Can only hear about 20% out of it at the moment.
mad.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back