Third Nashville meet...
Apr 21, 2006 at 5:31 PM Post #4 of 76
From the looks of the last meet I'd call what you guys do more like a congress. "Meet" just doesn’t do justice.

How far is Nashville form New Orleans anyway?
tongue.gif

Apr 21, 2006 at 5:44 PM Post #5 of 76
Quote:

Originally Posted by Samgotit
From the looks of the last meet I'd call what you guys do more like a congress. "Meet" just doesn’t do justice.

How far is Nashville form New Orleans anyway?
tongue.gif

A long, long way. Around 13-14 hours. I used to drive it every month.
Anyway, without Matt we won't have any K701s and I was planning on trying them one more time. What other stuff will we have?
I'll bring my Zu HD650s, RS-1, HD595, Portapros, MPX3, and X Can V2.

Apr 21, 2006 at 5:53 PM Post #6 of 76
I will bring my Microamp, 225s, 990s, a couple a pcdps, hopefully my HF-1s, some other miscellaneous stuff.

Davey, Do you still want to trade the X-can for the 225s. Let me know. You can PM me if you want.

Apr 21, 2006 at 10:23 PM Post #7 of 76
[size=small]I missed the last Nashville meet: I don't want to miss this one. Where will this meet be held---street address and time, please.

I hope I can get my LaRocco Pocket Reference II back in time. (I am having a small repair and a tweak done.) Will bring the AKG K81DJ. Will be adding a K701 some time later on.
k1000smile.gif
[/size]

Apr 22, 2006 at 12:51 AM Post #8 of 76
Quote:

Originally Posted by DevilDog
...Anyway, without Matt we won't have any K701s and I was planning on trying them one more time...

I may be able to fill the K701 void. I missed the meet last time as I could not clear my schedule. If I can clear my schedule this time I'll bring the K701s to throw into the mix. I'll also have my LaRocco PRII and perhaps a Red Wine "iModded" iPod if anyone is interested in portable gear. My "iModded" iPod may not be finished in time as I'm sending it to Vinnie next week to mod and turn around is about 2 weeks per Vinnie...
icon10.gif

Apr 22, 2006 at 1:32 PM Post #9 of 76
Great. I really want to hear the LaRocco PRII. Archosman also has an SR-71 IIRC so that should be interesting. My focus right now is on a portable setup so this should be interesting.

Apr 24, 2006 at 10:44 PM Post #11 of 76
I have a small request.

I just sent my HF-1s to Grado this morning to have them fixed. They told me that it would take 2-3weeks to get them back.

Anyway, I was wondering if you guys would be willing to push back this meet a little bit. If no one wants that is fine. I know it is a big request. I was just hoping to have them to listen to some of the setups there.

I can not wait for this meet, to happen.

Apr 25, 2006 at 1:59 AM Post #13 of 76
Quote:

Originally Posted by NightWoundsTime
"Fixed?". As in broken, or HHF-1 fixed?
evil_smiley.gif

Oh nvm. Grado not Headphile. I'm tired.

I am probably going to have them headphiled at the end of the year. I want the ebony wood, so it will be the top end wood. So probably a Christmas present. Unless I get a bonus this year.
tongue.gif
LOL. Wow I make myself laugh sometimes.

Apr 25, 2006 at 3:45 AM Post #14 of 76
Quote:

Originally Posted by utarch00
I have a small request.

I just sent my HF-1s to Grado this morning to have them fixed. They told me that it would take 2-3weeks to get them back.

Anyway, I was wondering if you guys would be willing to push back this meet a little bit. If no one wants that is fine. I know it is a big request. I was just hoping to have them to listen to some of the setups there.

I can not wait for this meet, to happen.

Well... I guess we could. What about May 20th?

If this is a bigger inconvieniece for everyone else then we can still go with the 6th. Just about every weekend is open at my location so I could wait.

I'm going to leave the decision up to the masses. What say ye?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back