Thinnest Portable Headamp Released: MiniBox-D
Apr 5, 2007 at 2:00 PM Post #33 of 74
I paid for mine! Will be a week before it ships though- Can't wait to try it!
600smile.gif

Apr 5, 2007 at 8:09 PM Post #35 of 74
I received mine yesterday, thanks for the prompt shipping.

I have a question about the charger since there were no instructions that came with it: is the green LED supposed to come on when the charge is full? I've charged it for several hours now and only the red LED is on. From the current rating of the battery and the charger I would have thought it would be done by now.

This is a nice sounding amp, especially for the price. It seems quite heavy for it's size. One comment about the volume control; although it is marked, turning it to the left increases the volume, which is opposite of most volume controls. Not noticing this at first, I thought I turned the volume all the way down before I plugged in the headphones, but it was all the way UP, surprising me with a big blast of sound.
eek.gif

Apr 5, 2007 at 10:52 PM Post #36 of 74
Hi KurtW,

Green LED means that the current intensity of the battery is higher than a critical value, but it does not mean batteries full. You might charge it for 10-15hours to finish. Because the charger can automatically stop, you don't have to worry about over charge.

Quote:

Originally Posted by KurtW /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I received mine yesterday, thanks for the prompt shipping.

I have a question about the charger since there were no instructions that came with it: is the green LED supposed to come on when the charge is full?

HiFiMAN Innovating the art of listening. Stay updated on HiFiMAN at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://hifiman.com
Apr 8, 2007 at 5:28 PM Post #38 of 74
I ordered mine yesterday and Nanaki is temporary out of stock. This is my first amp and I have to say that I really caaaaaant wait
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 9, 2007 at 4:24 AM Post #40 of 74
Quote:

Originally Posted by GermaniumGenie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I am sort of concerned about the placement of the volume meter...is it rigid enough not to move in my pocket and blow my eardrums, haha...

Well, If you look at the photo, you will understand that does not really matter.
l_f8a99bac4ef0e6367f836630e47dd3db.jpg

HiFiMAN Innovating the art of listening. Stay updated on HiFiMAN at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://hifiman.com
Apr 9, 2007 at 6:46 PM Post #42 of 74
I just got this email from the iBasso customer service:

"Hi,

Thank you for your concern.

T2 is ready and we will be released it within April. P2 is still under development, it may be released in June.

Frequency Response: 20Hz~200KHz/ -1dB
Signal to Noise Ratio:-106dB
Gain: 3dB/10dB
Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.009%
Maximum Output power:150mV+150mV
Battery Life: 35 Hours
Battery Charge Time: 3 Hours
Enternal Power supply: 5V DC/USB Cable
Recommended Headphone Impedance: 8~300Ω
Case dimension: 2.91L x 1.44W x 0.32H (inch)
74L x 36.5W x 8.1H (mm)
Weight: 30g

Sincerely
iBasso Audio"

Which means the T2 will actually be SMALLER than the MiniBox-D and just as thin!

Apr 10, 2007 at 6:26 PM Post #44 of 74
Quote:

Originally Posted by grndslm /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I just got this email from the iBasso customer service:

"Hi,

Thank you for your concern.

T2 is ready and we will be released it within April. P2 is still under development, it may be released in June.

Frequency Response: 20Hz~200KHz/ -1dB
Signal to Noise Ratio:-106dB
Gain: 3dB/10dB
Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.009%
Maximum Output power:150mV+150mV
Battery Life: 35 Hours
Battery Charge Time: 3 Hours
Enternal Power supply: 5V DC/USB Cable
Recommended Headphone Impedance: 8~300Ω
Case dimension: 2.91L x 1.44W x 0.32H (inch)
74L x 36.5W x 8.1H (mm)
Weight: 30g

Sincerely
iBasso Audio"

Which means the T2 will actually be SMALLER than the MiniBox-D and just as thin!

Holy ****!!! Definitely going to be my first amp.

You shouldn't really post this in a competitor's thread lol.... oh well...it's probably going to be more expensive..i don't see it competing with minibox-d...

Apr 10, 2007 at 7:43 PM Post #45 of 74

Users who are viewing this thread

Back