Thinnest Portable Headamp Released: MiniBox-D
Mar 17, 2007 at 5:24 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 74

Nankai

Sponsor: HiFiMAN
Good News: HiFi grade portable headamp MiniBox-E will be released at HeadFest 2007 at San Jose

As the thinnest portable headamp available so far, MiniBox-D portable headamp is only 0.34 inch thick.

MiniBox-D and MiniBox Silver Cable combo Price: $79 shipped
Paypal to: head.direct@gmail.com

Free USPS Priority mail to US only. Canada, most of EU countries, AU and Singapore, Philippines customers add $5 shipping (total $84 paypal to head.direct@gmail.com) for Global Priority mail. Need email comformation about shipping cost for all of the rest countries. Phone number required for international customers.

One year repair waranty
Discount Sale: MiniBox-D Portable Headamp and DOWIN CABLE DW-08 Combo

Posts About MiniBox-D Portable Headamp

My first portable amp, the Minibox-d!

darkangel9685's Minibox-d review

Thinnest portable amp thread

Ipod studio thread

Frosty Manhatttan Mini Meet Post

IBasso T1 vs the MiniBox D

Product Details

* Portable headamp
* Ultra light and thin
* Very Powerful output
* AC Charger and USB charger Cable
* Nice leather carrying case and bag

Technical Details

* Battery: 500mA Ni-H "chewing-gum" battery*4
* Output: 70 mW at 16ohm; 130 mw at 32ohm
* THD+N: 0.009%;
* Output impedance:16-300Ω;
* Battery time: 70hrs
* Dimension: 3.64*2.2*0.34inch(91mm*55mm*8.5mm)

Photo Gallery
MiniBox1.jpg

MiniBox2.jpg

MiniBox3.jpg

MiniBox4.jpg

Pics from darkangel9685's post

HiFiMAN Innovating the art of listening. Stay updated on HiFiMAN at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://hifiman.com
Mar 20, 2007 at 8:15 PM Post #4 of 74
69 bucks is a very competitive price point for an amp like this - definitely portable, great synergy with a KSC75, and brings some serious bass and warm mids. i could live with it, and that's coming from having an "M" Hornet as my current portable rig amp, so it's keeping good company. except i don't have it as company, i heard it at a meet.
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 20, 2007 at 9:17 PM Post #6 of 74
Why limit free shipping to only four countries (US, Canada, UK and AU)?
What about the rest of Europe, etc...

Mar 20, 2007 at 10:05 PM Post #7 of 74
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jahn /img/forum/go_quote.gif
69 bucks is a very competitive price point for an amp like this - definitely portable, great synergy with a KSC75, and brings some serious bass and warm mids. i could live with it, and that's coming from having an "M" Hornet as my current portable rig amp, so it's keeping good company. except i don't have it as company, i heard it at a meet.
smily_headphones1.gif

they also made a huge difference with HD555s
icon10.gif
much more meatier

Mar 20, 2007 at 11:24 PM Post #9 of 74
Shipping and Handling: Free USPS Priority mail to US only. Canada, most of EU countries, AU and Singapore customers add $5 shipping for Global Priority mail. Need email comformation about shipping cost for all of the rest countries.

HiFiMAN Innovating the art of listening. Stay updated on HiFiMAN at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

Mar 21, 2007 at 5:28 PM Post #10 of 74
Nankai i have a quick question about the minibox-D. Can it be used as a non-portable amp? right now i just have x-fi sound card, and i don't need portability, since i don't usually listen to music unless im at my computer.

Mar 21, 2007 at 11:55 PM Post #15 of 74
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ice Max /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Nankai i have a quick question about the minibox-D. Can it be used as a non-portable amp? right now i just have x-fi sound card, and i don't need portability, since i don't usually listen to music unless im at my computer.

Yes. Comparing with a lot of small portable amps, MiniBox-D's output is extraordinary powerful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back