Thin and Comfortable with Better Sound Quality! FiiO's Newly-Developed Ear Tip HS18 Is Available Now!
Sep 22, 2022 at 11:37 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 52

FiiO

Sponsor: FiiO

6731229.jpg

FiiO's ear tips have always been acknowledged to be excellent in both the packaging and wearing comfort, and many users expect to get them separately. Here it is. The newly designed silicone ear tips HS18 will be your first choice.

Comfort runs first for ear tips. Thanks to the impressive efforts of the development engineers, the all-new FiiO HS18 silicone ear tips are only 0.4mm thick, making it light and extremely comfortable to wear. Moreover, they are made of high-quality medical grade silicone, highly pure and very transparent, allowing them to have comfortable long-listening sessions.
6731249.jpeg

New ear tips contribute to better sound quality. The HS18 contributes to that goal by adopting a design in which the ear tip’s sound nozzle is the same size as the earphone’s sound tube. Such a design minimizes sound barriers between the earphone and the eardrum, as well as undesirable resonances generated by the ear tip’s nozzle. The result is that fewer anomalies and more of the earphone’s originally intended sound actually reach the listener’s ears.
6731250.jpeg

The HS18 ear tips come in S/M/L sizes. Each package contains 2 sets of S/M/L sizes for a total of 12 individual ear tips. The compatible sound tube size is 5.0mm-6.5mm.
6731251.jpeg

There is sure to be a size that fits you! It's worth mentioning that the HS18 applies to all FiiO in-ear monitors currently on sale!

Key features of the HS18 include:
-- 0.4mm thick outer cover
-- Medical grade silicone
-- Nozzle same size as IEM sound tube
-- Two-shot hot pressing molding
-- 3 sizes
-- Double 3-size pack

* The HS18 is available on our AliExpress Official Store. Click the link below to take it home right away.
https://www.aliexpress.us/item/3256804571728905.html

Best regards,
Guangzhou FiiO Electronics Technology Co., Ltd.

FiiO Stay updated on FiiO at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/FiiOAUDIO https://twitter.com/FiiO_official https://www.instagram.com/fiioofficial/ https://www.fiio.com support@fiio.com
Sep 23, 2022 at 9:34 AM Post #2 of 52

6731229.jpg

FiiO's ear tips have always been acknowledged to be excellent in both the packaging and wearing comfort, and many users expect to get them separately. Here it is. The newly designed silicone ear tips HS18 will be your first choice.

Comfort runs first for ear tips. Thanks to the impressive efforts of the development engineers, the all-new FiiO HS18 silicone ear tips are only 0.4mm thick, making it light and extremely comfortable to wear. Moreover, they are made of high-quality medical grade silicone, highly pure and very transparent, allowing them to have comfortable long-listening sessions.
6731249.jpeg

New ear tips contribute to better sound quality. The HS18 contributes to that goal by adopting a design in which the ear tip’s sound nozzle is the same size as the earphone’s sound tube. Such a design minimizes sound barriers between the earphone and the eardrum, as well as undesirable resonances generated by the ear tip’s nozzle. The result is that fewer anomalies and more of the earphone’s originally intended sound actually reach the listener’s ears.
6731250.jpeg

The HS18 ear tips come in S/M/L sizes. Each package contains 2 sets of S/M/L sizes for a total of 12 individual ear tips. The compatible sound tube size is 5.0mm-6.5mm.
6731251.jpeg

There is sure to be a size that fits you! It's worth mentioning that the HS18 applies to all FiiO in-ear monitors currently on sale!

Key features of the HS18 include:
-- 0.4mm thick outer cover
-- Medical grade silicone
-- Nozzle same size as IEM sound tube
-- Two-shot hot pressing molding
-- 3 sizes
-- Double 3-size pack

* The HS18 is available on our AliExpress Official Store. Click the link below to take it home right away.
https://www.aliexpress.us/item/3256804571728905.html

Best regards,
Guangzhou FiiO Electronics Technology Co., Ltd.
Should be considered as a balanced sounding eartips?

Sep 23, 2022 at 7:20 PM Post #5 of 52
Sep 23, 2022 at 9:03 PM Post #6 of 52
I suggest offering the eartips in packs of individual sizes: Small OR Medium OR Large.

Only one size is going to fit correctly. That leaves 4 pairs out of the 6 that are useless unless someone is truly in between sizes.

It's fine if FiiO wants to sell the S-M-L pack as a sampler for buyers who are unsure what they'll need. But I know I need Large -- why should I bother with 4 pairs of extra tips?

Sep 23, 2022 at 9:16 PM Post #7 of 52
I suggest offering the eartips in packs of individual sizes: Small OR Medium OR Large.

Only one size is going to fit correctly. That leaves 4 pairs out of the 6 that are useless unless someone is truly in between sizes.

It's fine if FiiO wants to sell the S-M-L pack as a sampler for buyers who are unsure what they'll need. But I know I need Large -- why should I bother with 4 pairs of extra tips?
100% agree with you, sadly Spinfit tend to do the same thing with some of their tips.

Sep 24, 2022 at 2:02 AM Post #8 of 52

+1

Sep 24, 2022 at 3:38 AM Post #9 of 52

Also if FiiO really cares about environment and Earth it should do that, because selling all sizes means more useless garbage and carbon footprint
@FiiO

Last edited:
Sep 24, 2022 at 3:56 AM Post #12 of 52
Like Final E series tips increase the bass and smoothens the treble. Do these eartips do something like that?
As a general rule of thumb smaller bore tips increase bass and reduce treble, the HS18 tips are supplied with the FiiO FH7S and offer a slightly smoother midrange and vocalsr elative to Spinfit CP145 when fitted to FH7S, CP145 and CP100 tend to be my go to tips in most cases :relaxed:

Last edited:
Sep 24, 2022 at 10:52 PM Post #15 of 52
100% agree with you, sadly Spinfit tend to do the same thing with some of their tips.
+1 the other 2 tend to just sit there either waiting to be given away or serve no purpose. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back