ThieAudio Signature Series Tribrid IEMs
Jun 25, 2021 at 1:00 PM Post #2,731 of 4,753
Thanks for the measurments. I would measure my Mangird or Kinera to see how the Oracle compares but seeing how the Oracle is out for delivery today I'll probably just wait and check it out first hand.
Here is Monarch vs Mangird Tea, they uses similar shell, but Monarch is significantly larger. Monarch still firs well to my ear though(but 10hr+ listening is not that comfortab)

From horizontal
Left: Tea
Right: Monarch
19636EB4-0201-4569-A22B-151B01D1A305.jpeg

From vertical
Top: Monarch
Bottom: Tea
88384766-3560-49C2-BB59-70069B5A78B8.jpeg

Side views
191C747A-3DFF-4A51-8A27-01F282AD6758.jpeg
D62815A0-4B91-47CF-8A38-C9D90D79ED12.jpeg

Jun 25, 2021 at 4:28 PM Post #2,732 of 4,753
Got the Oracle and I'm thrilled that they fit. Larger than anything else that I have but they just nestle in my ear. I was concerned about size and also about the shorter stem. No problem with seal as long as I use eartips with a longer stem or profile. I get a good seal with Azlas, KZ Starlines, Epro's, and Spinfits (CP-100). I also got a seal with some thin and super soft generic silicones that are only average in terms of length but it felt like a tenuous seal. It didn't work out with a few other tips that I tried. I have never found a use for the Spinfits and haven't been a fan of them up until now but the Oracles sound great with them and I think that they are actually most comfortable with the Spinfits.

Just preliminary at this point but the Oracles are really good. I'm a sucker for EST treble (I also have the Dunu EST112). Almost pulled the trigger on the Clairvoyance a little while back but I'm glad I waited. I'm sure the Clair. is better but my ear is at it's upper limit with the size of the Oracle. I'm confident that the Clairvoyance would have been too large.

I really appreciate the members who took the time to answer my question regarding the size of the Oracle relative to the Monarch and Clairvoyance. As I mentioned, I wasn't very confident about these working out for me fit wise but I took a flyer anyway. I pulled the trigger after the first response confirmed that they were smaller than the Monarch/Clairvoyance but the additional replies eased my mind over the past couple of days while I waited on these to show up. Thank you again to those of you who replied.

Last edited:
Jun 25, 2021 at 4:50 PM Post #2,733 of 4,753
Got the Oracle and I'm thrilled that they fit. Larger than anything else that I have but they just nestle in my ear. I was concerned about size and also about the shorter stem. No problem with seal as long as I use eartips with a longer stem or profile. I get a good seal with Azlas, KZ Starlines, Epro's, and Spinfits (CP-100). I also got a seal with some thin and super soft generic silicones that are only average in terms of length but it felt like a tenuous seal. It didn't work out with a few other tips that I tried. I have never found a use for the Spinfits and haven't been a fan of them up until now but the Oracles sound great with them and I think that they are actually most comfortable with the Spinfits.

Just preliminary at this point but the Oracles are really good. I'm a sucker for EST treble (I also have the Dunu EST112). Almost pulled the trigger on the Clairvoyance a little while back but I'm glad I waited. I'm sure the Clair. is better but my ear is at it's upper limit with the size of the Oracle. I'm confident that the Clairvoyance would have been too large.

I really appreciate the members who took the time to answer my question regarding the size of the Oracle relative to the Monarch and Clairvoyance. As I mentioned, I wasn't very confident about these working out for me fit wise but I took a flyer anyway. I pulled the trigger after the first response confirmed that they were smaller than the Monarch/Clairvoyance but the additional replies eased my mind over the past couple of days while I waited on these to show up. Thank you again to those of you who replied.
Someone mentioned CP360 before and I tried that it fit perfectly to Monarch, so if you got any chance I recommend CP360👍 I used CP100 until that CP360.

Jun 25, 2021 at 6:00 PM Post #2,734 of 4,753
Someone mentioned CP360 before and I tried that it fit perfectly to Monarch, so if you got any chance I recommend CP360👍 I used CP100 until that CP360.
Aren't the 360's the Spinfits for TWS iem's? I could pick some up to try but they likely may end up being too short for me to get a seal. What difference did you hear between CP100 and CP360?

Jun 26, 2021 at 2:32 PM Post #2,736 of 4,753
Thanks to @Wanny for selling me the Oracles for a good price! So now this means I have both the Oracle and the Excalibur coming my way in the next week or so! I already have the Monarchs, so having 3 out of 4 ain't too shabby I say! Lol.

I probably won't be getting the Clairs since it'll be a little redundant with the Oracles, but I'll know I have the best of them in my possession. :)

I'll post impressions of the Oracle vs Excalibur vs Monarch once I get all of them together.

Jun 26, 2021 at 4:12 PM Post #2,737 of 4,753
También está el nuevo modelo Spinfit CP145, y creo que es el sustituto del CP100.
Tiene el tube interno un poco más ancho que el CP100.
CP145 doesn't replace CP100, it's just a different model with slightly larger bore (4.5mm versus 4.0mm for CP100). There is a new CP100 Plus which is supposed to be an upgrade to the CP100 but I don't think it's a replacement for CP100 either.

Jun 27, 2021 at 4:02 AM Post #2,738 of 4,753
Thanks to @Wanny for selling me the Oracles for a good price! So now this means I have both the Oracle and the Excalibur coming my way in the next week or so! I already have the Monarchs, so having 3 out of 4 ain't too shabby I say! Lol.

I probably won't be getting the Clairs since it'll be a little redundant with the Oracles, but I'll know I have the best of them in my possession. :)

I'll post impressions of the Oracle vs Excalibur vs Monarch once I get all of them together.
Any chance you could post pics of either the Oracle or Excalibur with the Monarch? Would like to see the size comparison between the two.

Jun 27, 2021 at 9:26 AM Post #2,739 of 4,753
Aren't the 360's the Spinfits for TWS iem's? I could pick some up to try but they likely may end up being too short for me to get a seal. What difference did you hear between CP100 and CP360?
The 360's did not work for me on the Oracle. Received a package with 2 hybrids: Symbio W and Queen Lab. To complete the order to avoid shipping costs, I added Acoustune AET06 Double Flange. In the end this one proved to be the most positive surprise. More musical and integrated sound than the Linsoul foam, more fun, more bass, tremendous seal.

The hybrid foams need a bit more time and I am not sure what if they will match my ears and sound expectations. It is better than foam or the CP-100s provided by Linsoul with the Oracles. More dynamic and less dull. The Queen Labs are a bit more airy with extended highs compared to the Symbios which are a bit darker. The Symbios have a bit smaller bore and at the tip more hard sillicon, whilst the foam is wider moving to the outer sides than the Queen Lab.

Unfortionately my right earchannel is smaller and is leaning towards small whilst the left one wants a medium. Need to order the other sizes to increase confort an hope sound experience will be the same with different sizes.

Jun 27, 2021 at 9:28 AM Post #2,740 of 4,753
Any chance you could post pics of either the Oracle or Excalibur with the Monarch? Would like to see the size comparison between the two.
Of course. I'll post pics as soon as I get them.

Jun 27, 2021 at 5:04 PM Post #2,741 of 4,753
The 360's did not work for me on the Oracle. Received a package with 2 hybrids: Symbio W and Queen Lab. To complete the order to avoid shipping costs, I added Acoustune AET06 Double Flange. In the end this one proved to be the most positive surprise. More musical and integrated sound than the Linsoul foam, more fun, more bass, tremendous seal.

The hybrid foams need a bit more time and I am not sure what if they will match my ears and sound expectations. It is better than foam or the CP-100s provided by Linsoul with the Oracles. More dynamic and less dull. The Queen Labs are a bit more airy with extended highs compared to the Symbios which are a bit darker. The Symbios have a bit smaller bore and at the tip more hard sillicon, whilst the foam is wider moving to the outer sides than the Queen Lab.

Unfortionately my right earchannel is smaller and is leaning towards small whilst the left one wants a medium. Need to order the other sizes to increase confort an hope sound experience will be the same with different sizes.
Yeah, I doubt the shorter CP360 would work for me either. From the tips I've gone through, I need a longer tip to get a seal. Fortunately, I have several options on hand. I'm liking the CP100. Also tried CP145 but I'm not really hearing a difference between CP100 and CP145 and CP100 is a bit more comfortable.
It's not rare for people to need a different size tip for each ear. My right ear is smaller than my left as well but only a little bit. Not enough that I can go down a size in tips.

Jun 27, 2021 at 8:16 PM Post #2,742 of 4,753
FYI if you find Oracle too harsh in the upper mids/treble, try tip rolling. The stock tips (Spinfit CP100 M) are considered to be neutral, but i tried them with a few other IEMs and they indeed boost upper mids too much for me. Not a good match with brighter IEM such as Oracle. I might be too treble sensitive, so I enjoy long listening sessions with Oracle + Comply TX400 (the ones with the mesh), which I never used before due to dampening treble too much. Now I have to find tips for critical / focused listening. Got some (BGVP, ePro Horn, even Spinfit CP145 L to try if better seal would help) on the way.
Try Sedna ear fit xlastec tips with Oracle

Jun 28, 2021 at 1:50 AM Post #2,743 of 4,753
Try Sedna ear fit xlastec tips with Oracle
How is the size? I have M/L ear canals, more often M with the Oracle (semi-deep fit). Should I buy M or ML Xelastecs?

I don't know it it was a real burn in or brain burn in, but I gradually started to like CP100s with the Oracle, very comfortable and good sounding. Right now my favourites with the Oracle are the BGVP A07 M ("vocal"), while ePros turned out to be kinda garbage (very soft, no proper seal, weird sound). 😒

Jun 28, 2021 at 2:59 AM Post #2,744 of 4,753
What tips are y'all using on the Oracle? I feel like the stock spinfits CP100 kinda deaden/dulls the sound to me. Treble seems rolled off and not what I was expecting for a EST driver. Almost like no EST drivers in them at all. The foam tips sound a little better but still don't quite sound right? Are the Xelestac a good match?

Jun 28, 2021 at 7:56 AM Post #2,745 of 4,753
Forgot to ever add my impressions of the Oracle, I just kinda got them and have been enjoying them since. Using stock cable and the CP100s they came with. I might try other tips but these are comfy and that's the most important factor. I listen with a BTR5 connected via USB to whatever source, its black as night noise floor and availability of power creates a good canvas for music.

They're an airy listen, with well presented detail and bass. I agree with some of the other comments I've read in that they're not detail monsters, but I think that works to their advantage, in that they never become fatiguing. I don't own any other high-end pairs of IEMs and my other set are FiiO FH3s. There's really no contest between the two; the Oracle is much more holographic and with a less V shaped tuning. The Oracle sounds better even than my Denon AH D7000 closed back headphones, which have a wider stage, sure, but seem sibilant in comparison.

Rather excellent stock cable with a nicely machined cinch and no rough edges.

My only negative I guess is that I thought they were ported (they look to be) but I still get a suctioning feeling when inserting them. And maaybeee they struggle slightly with a very complicated, bass heavy soundtrack, like the underground chase in Dark Knight where kinetic action and bombastic music go hand in hand. I'd love to compare and contrast with the Clairvoyance to see what, if any, differences there are. In an Oracle 2, I'd like to see a faster, custom dynamic driver included for a more full-sounding and quicker bass response.

I don't think I'd want to trade them out for the Monarch, I really think that might have too much bass by comparison. The Oracle is so well balanced.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back