ThieAudio Signature Series Tribrid IEMs
Aug 26, 2020 at 4:20 PM Post #241 of 4,791
Are you not on the Linsoul Discord yet? A handful of people had talked about it there, Crin, Leneo, John Park, Kevin and etc... Even Hifi Dreams has both and talked about it on his chanel there. The consensus is that Monarch is more technical, reavealing, has better image accuracy and has neutral to leanner tonality (-1 on Crin's note weight scale). While Clairvoyance bassier (more mid bass), with thicker notes and a little veil/less resolving in the mids and highs.
PS: Crin's full review on both come maybe this week.
Thanks. Thats new info to me as I haven’t been following anyone on Discord yet.

Aug 26, 2020 at 5:56 PM Post #242 of 4,791
Just to reconfirm if you have tried both or is it based on others' feedback? Coz I spoke with a couple of folks and they only mentioned the difference on midbass and nothing about less details in Clairboyance.
It's on Linsoul discord. There're some people who daily post their impressions. Crin and others reviews gave some impressions there.

Thats what I wanted to know. Thanks!
Thanks. Thats new info to me as I haven’t been following anyone on Discord yet.
You welcome. Try searching for it later, I'm seeing that head-fi is getting slower because people are participating more on the diacord threads.

Aug 26, 2020 at 8:26 PM Post #244 of 4,791
Hmmm can someone tell me how to get to Lynsoul discord to see these reviews? I tried to Google, and I got nothjng.
There is a Discord link at the bottom of the Linsoul home page.

12222289-337C-449C-9C10-3EB737685FF1.jpeg

Last edited:
Aug 27, 2020 at 5:03 AM Post #247 of 4,791
Hello, I read your post. I really want to hear if Clarovoince has better bass. So where would you place this in your top 10 IEMS? Does it make your top ten. I wanted the Shuor EJ07, but after your post and the YOUTUBE video I am leaning towards Thieaudio.

Oh sorry I don't have the Clairvoyance so I cannot really compare. You can join Linsoul's discord channel and check with the members there that have the Clair! But the general consensus that I've read there is that the Clair has more bass due to the larger bump in the mid bass section compared to the Monarchs.

Personally, this is my top IEM as of now because I love treble and the treble has very good extension on these but doesn't overwhelm nor sound sibilant. It has subbass rumble too and I love that about it. Only thing that I wish was a bit better was the mids, more presence would be ideal for me but not a deal breaker as the amazing separation and imaging helps in easily identifying layers and instruments.

I have also not tried the Shuoer EJ07, waiting for Linsoul to get it back on the tour haha. The Monarch has a really clean sound and it's just rare to find IEMs that have this kind of tonality.

Aug 27, 2020 at 6:30 AM Post #248 of 4,791
Oh sorry I don't have the Clairvoyance so I cannot really compare. You can join Linsoul's discord channel and check with the members there that have the Clair! But the general consensus that I've read there is that the Clair has more bass due to the larger bump in the mid bass section compared to the Monarchs.

Personally, this is my top IEM as of now because I love treble and the treble has very good extension on these but doesn't overwhelm nor sound sibilant. It has subbass rumble too and I love that about it. Only thing that I wish was a bit better was the mids, more presence would be ideal for me but not a deal breaker as the amazing separation and imaging helps in easily identifying layers and instruments.

I have also not tried the Shuoer EJ07, waiting for Linsoul to get it back on the tour haha. The Monarch has a really clean sound and it's just rare to find IEMs that have this kind of tonality.
Thank you very much for your reply.

Aug 27, 2020 at 6:45 AM Post #249 of 4,791
"Discord" = learning a new media platform? I'm too old and lazy for that sheez. I'll stick with old skewl forum thanks.
I agree!

Aug 27, 2020 at 9:19 AM Post #251 of 4,791
Reading about Mofastest Trio and it sounds alot like Thieaudio Monarch and Clarovoyance. I also heard about the Shouer EJ07. The Mofastest is selling for $500. 2BA, 2 ELETROSTATS AND A DYNAMIC.
I’m really wanting comparisons between the Mofasest and the other Sonion Tribrids, but I can’t recall coming across any. Those than opt for the Mofasest don’t usually get another Tribrid also.

Aug 27, 2020 at 8:51 PM Post #253 of 4,791
I’m really wanting comparisons between the Mofasest and the other Sonion Tribrids, but I can’t recall coming across any. Those than opt for the Mofasest don’t usually get another Tribrid also.

because they aren't cheap, are they? if someone have budget for 2 high midfi with ESTs, so why don't get 1 acclaimed TOTL and done rather than gambling on 2 sets? unless must have EST as 1 of their drivers. Wish i could buy high midfi like spending on KZs lol

Aug 27, 2020 at 9:22 PM Post #254 of 4,791
because they aren't cheap, are they? if someone have budget for 2 high midfi with ESTs, so why don't get 1 acclaimed TOTL and done rather than gambling on 2 sets? unless must have EST as 1 of their drivers. Wish i could buy high midfi like spending on KZs lol
Exactly! That’s why likely only a reviewer would be able to make such a comparison.

Aug 28, 2020 at 7:24 AM Post #255 of 4,791
Well I got what I wanted! Comparison with the Shuore EJ07 VS CLAROVOYANCE! On YouTube right now. Check it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back