They're back - The HF-2 now available again!
Jun 30, 2010 at 4:09 AM Post #31 of 223
There's a real difference between a product that is limited production to limit supply, jack up the price, and give an aura of exclusivity and one that is, by all accounts, limited and sold as as a good gesture to the community. 

Jun 30, 2010 at 10:17 PM Post #33 of 223

Quote:
Hello guys, for how long did TTVJ accepted orders last time?

Until they're sold out (hours? could be minutes... tldr so how many are available this time?)

Last time I bought them I got up at like 2am as he started the offer at 9am in Montana. Also  note the ttvj website may be a bit slower than usual.

Jul 1, 2010 at 8:48 PM Post #34 of 223
There is still time left, I just ordered mine, so excited.

Quote:
HI All,

It looks like mid July before they will be shipping( in 2-3 weeks). They are currently in process and being built. I still have more to sell so order away. They will ship out as soon as we receive them and Grado Labs is doing all they can to make it happen efficiently.

Todd

Jul 2, 2010 at 9:37 AM Post #36 of 223
Well put, UE. I wish I could afford a pair of these mean puppies right now. I am surprised there are still some left.

Jul 2, 2010 at 8:14 PM Post #38 of 223

Quote:
Thread title is grammatically incorrect and it's bothering me!

"They're back - The HF-2 now available again!"

please fix :)

Agreed... but I don't think their gonna fix it.

Maybe there's something special about their back.

Jul 2, 2010 at 8:40 PM Post #39 of 223

Quote:
The problem with the HF-2 is the high-pitched whine. However, that sound does not seem to be coming from the headphones. Folks, enjoy a good headphone while you can. These are not Beanie Babies.

LMAO, Uncle Erik!  How do they get that whine to get that loud?  Unbelievable; with the HF-2's, it almost feels like I'm right there on stage with the whine!!! 

Hey, what about a Beanie John Grado?!  Oh, man, they'd be some serious trampling going on at WalMart™ when those hit the floor. That'd leave a few vacated user-names for sure. 

Jul 13, 2010 at 10:14 AM Post #42 of 223
I would like to know how many of the HF2's have been produced for sale. When I purchased mine I was under the very clear impression that I was buying one from a limited run of only 500 headphones being manufactured for sale to Head-Fi members. I was chuffed that I managed to secure a limited edition headphone, even if it did have a typo etched into the metal cup. However, I do feel somewhat misled knowing that more of them are being released for sale. That doesn't mean that I begrudge anyone else having the opportunity to now acquire one, but it was a selling point for this phone, which has proven to be untrue.

Jul 13, 2010 at 10:32 AM Post #43 of 223

Quote:
I would like to know how many of the HF2's have been produced for sale. When I purchased mine I was under the very clear impression that I was buying one from a limited run of only 500 headphones being manufactured for sale to Head-Fi members. I was chuffed that I managed to secure a limited edition headphone, even if it did have a typo etched into the metal cup. However, I do feel somewhat misled knowing that more of them are being released for sale. That doesn't mean that I begrudge anyone else having the opportunity to now acquire one, but it was a selling point for this phone, which has proven to be untrue.

Please come to the rescue Uncle Erik

Users who are viewing this thread

Back