Not open for further replies.
Mar 23, 2013 at 12:45 AM Post #3,736 of 12,550
Quote:
Dibs on teal bird in middle of row 2.
wink.gif

Roger roger! 
smile.gif

Quote:
Deadlylover already claimed the hen on the second row, I guess Warrenpchi didn't catch that:
I want the middle blue guy, not the hen.
wink.gif

::gasp:: Jeff, how quick you are to doubt me!  I thought we had something special... with the horsey love and all... LOL!

BTW, here's one idea for how we can use the monikers... BODY TATTOOS!

Hey Tyll, if you're reading this... you should get Steve mentally and spiritually prepared for the onslaught homage that's about to happen. 
evil_smiley.gif

Mar 23, 2013 at 3:44 AM Post #3,739 of 12,550
Quote:
Did I miss anything?   

Oh you know, the regular stuff.  But before you take a trip down memory lane, take a look at the post above your and pick out an animal buddy. 
smile.gif
  Oh, of special note to us, there is a member here with previously hidden shop skills.  His name is Tangster.  I have a feeling that the three of us will be doing some avatars together.

Quote:
Quote:

Haha, which one?

First one on the left please

Got it.  It's all yours!

Mar 23, 2013 at 3:52 AM Post #3,741 of 12,550
Mar 23, 2013 at 3:56 AM Post #3,743 of 12,550
Quote:

Oh you know, the regular stuff.  But before you take a trip down memory lane, take a look at the post above your and pick out an animal buddy. 

Ill take the dog with the black eye.  He can be Dog-holliday.... :D

His name is Tangster.  I have a feeling that the three of us will be doing some avatars together.

Looking forward to it. 

Mar 23, 2013 at 6:18 AM Post #3,745 of 12,550
Quote:
Quote:
LOL, which one?

My bad, the yellow one with stripes

Quote:
Quote:

I'll take the dog with the black eye.  He can be Dog-holliday.... :D

Done and done. 
smile.gif

Quote:
You missed nothing.

That's not true... there was the whole lotion incident. 
biggrin.gif

Mar 23, 2013 at 8:21 AM Post #3,746 of 12,550
Mar 23, 2013 at 8:34 AM Post #3,747 of 12,550
Quote:
Quote:
That's not true... there was the whole lotion incident. 
biggrin.gif

You mean, this one? 
biggrin.gif

Yup, that'd be the one!  So Doc, I'll fill you in.  It was an innocent day here in TMACville, with idle banter flowing smoothly back and forth... until bowei posts the photo of his Husky above.

As we are all mature gentlemen here, we immediately zero in on the lotion in the background... that jumbo economy sized lotion... by the side of the bed.  What followed was a searing indictment of the lack of infrastructure in third world countries - NOT.  What happened next was that we all turned 13, and hilarity ensued.

Most of the month was pretty darn boring TBH.  But you might want to go back and check out the lotion posts for a few laughs.

Oh, and there was this one time when the Anime thread stormed us and REALLY REALLY REALLY pissed off jgray91.

Mar 23, 2013 at 8:50 AM Post #3,748 of 12,550

BTW, here's one idea for how we can use the monikers... BODY TATTOOS!

Hey Tyll, if you're reading this... you should get Steve mentally and spiritually prepared for the onslaught homage that's about to happen. 
evil_smiley.gif

Ha ha ha ha ha!  Will do. 

Mar 23, 2013 at 10:19 AM Post #3,749 of 12,550

Mar 23, 2013 at 11:10 AM Post #3,750 of 12,550
Primo!
I'll take one with the cat if you are so inclined and get a chance.
Most excellent!

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back