Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 8, 2012 at 7:25 AM Post #586 of 12,550
Quote:
Any members who know german? 
Maybe you can help us out with some ridiculously long words....

German heritage, used to get 90% for the subject - haven't spoke a word in 6 years. But do speak Afrikaans - thats even worse with the long words
Quote:
Or Wir3dhasabigheadcember?

Wir3dhasabig____cember
*giggle*

Nov 8, 2012 at 8:16 AM Post #588 of 12,550
For whom the bell tolls? Well according to the Mayans, it's for us and Earth, which is going to end in December. To spit on the face of this prophecy and its believers, lets all use avatars that remind people of all the failed, and defucnt doomsday prophesies. Defunct Doomsday December*.

*This idea is brought to you by Shower Epiphany. Shower Epiphany. We infiltrate your mind while you're taking a shower.

Nov 8, 2012 at 9:33 AM Post #590 of 12,550
Quote:
For whom the bell tolls? Well according to the Mayans, it's for us and Earth, which is going to end in December. To spit on the face of this prophecy and its believers, lets all use avatars that remind people of all the failed, and defucnt doomsday prophesies. Defunct Doomsday December*.
*This idea is brought to you by Shower Epiphany. Shower Epiphany. We infiltrate your mind while you're taking a shower.

well its shower epiphany, shower singing or shower jerking. pick one. 

The doomsday thing works, but then we should stick with a single image, we really would need to unify it. 

Nov 8, 2012 at 9:35 AM Post #591 of 12,550
I like the doomsday idea. We've all heard about the Mayan prophesy, and there was the movie and all, and a few billion documentaries. It's something people would get almost immediately, I think.

We could all have avatars depicting terrible things happening to the Earth, like a giant meteorite plunging into the ocean, or the whole thing on fire, or massive tidal waves, or whatever. And the linking theme, apart from/instead of the TMAC tab, could be something like 21/12 (or 2112 to make it slightly enigmatic, but mostly obvious).

Wow, I'm in a chipper mood this morning, aren't I?

Nov 8, 2012 at 10:25 AM Post #592 of 12,550
Since the Mayans were buddies with the giant space aliens that landed in Central America, I suppose it is both feasible & probable that those space aliens also brought their tunes & 'phones with them.

Ancient artifact uncovered from Mayan archaeological dig...

Nov 8, 2012 at 12:18 PM Post #593 of 12,550
Since the Mayans were buddies with the giant space aliens that landed in Central America, I suppose it is both feasible & probable that those space aliens also brought their tunes & 'phones with them.
Ancient artifact uncovered from Mayan archaeological dig...

Why have I never seen those before? What are they?

German heritage, used to get 90% for the subject - haven't spoke a word in 6 years. But do speak Afrikaans - thats even worse with the long words

Spent a week in Joberg once. Can't say that I picked up a word of it whilst there. Everyone seemed to speak english. What is the word for December?

Wir3dhasabig____cember

*giggle*

Touché my friend. :D

Now with proper in-jokes.

notamused.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back