Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 9, 2013 at 6:46 AM Post #9,466 of 12,550
Naughty November, I like the sound of that.
evil_smiley.gif

Indeed, lots of possibilities! 
very_evil_smiley.gif

Oct 9, 2013 at 7:41 AM Post #9,467 of 12,550
Okay... since no one else is saying it...
Happy Birthday TwinQY!

Oct 9, 2013 at 7:50 AM Post #9,468 of 12,550
Really? According to Wikipedia, TwinQY's date of birth is April 6th, 1930.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twinkie#History

Well, if you say so. Happy birthday, Twi-Hard! May your day be blessed with a bounty of pineapples, cats, and Tiffany.

Oct 9, 2013 at 8:01 AM Post #9,469 of 12,550
I've missed this place.

Does anyone here enjoy buckethead? and more specifically his more calming stuff?

Oct 9, 2013 at 8:21 AM Post #9,470 of 12,550
[COLOR=FF0000]H[/COLOR][COLOR=00FF00]a[/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]p[/COLOR][COLOR=FFD700]p[/COLOR][COLOR=800080]y[/COLOR] [COLOR=FF0000]B[/COLOR][COLOR=00FF00]i[/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]r[/COLOR][COLOR=FFD700]t[/COLOR][COLOR=800080]h[/COLOR][COLOR=FF0000]d[/COLOR][COLOR=00FF00]a[/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]y[/COLOR] [COLOR=FFD700]T[/COLOR][COLOR=00FF00]w[/COLOR][COLOR=FF0000]i[/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]n[/COLOR][COLOR=FFD700]Q[/COLOR][COLOR=800080]Y[/COLOR][COLOR=FF8C00]![/COLOR]

+1!!! :D

Oct 9, 2013 at 8:32 AM Post #9,471 of 12,550

Quote:
Happy Birthday TwinQY!

May rancid pineapples surround you and your cat's butt on your special day!

Oct 9, 2013 at 8:52 AM Post #9,473 of 12,550
  Damn! I missed my opportunity to talk with bcasey. Oh, well, he'll come back. He always does.

And November? I think we're revisiting some of the trouble we had last November coming up with anything. The Noob thing wasn't quite as spectacular as Scotty, though it did initiate the practice of putting a recognizable "TMAC" marker on the avatar, letting us choose individual avatars instead of one single one to personally manipulate.

I dunno. Here's a few:

Nikola (Tesla) November
Ninja November
Nippy November (you can see where this is going) / Nasty November (going even further) / Naughty November (let's all be bad)
Nixie (tube) November
Newton November
Nickelodeon November
Norman (Rockwell) November
NSA November 
ph34r.gif

I like Noob November the most :p

Oct 9, 2013 at 9:54 AM Post #9,478 of 12,550
You guys really didn't get my pictorial reference to Nipple November?? I'm so disappointed...
tongue.gif

It might have had a subliminal effect on my suggestion for Nippy November.

Oct 9, 2013 at 1:27 PM Post #9,479 of 12,550
  What about NUTMAN November with the Avatar as that Golden Nut Award that pops up from time to time in the Discovery thread?
You know th' NUTMAN= DSNuts

That'd be a rip and a roar....
It'd also go back to honoring H-F members - usually that gets a lot more traction.
In all seriousness I'd be split between Nozomi and this. Or Nude Jude. Actually scratch that Nude Jude all the way.

NSA November 
size]

Hmm, my neighbours would be a bit touchy about that. That acronym always seems to get on their nerves.

Naughty November, I like the sound of that.
evil_smiley.gif

Naughty Nude Jude November.

Happy Birthday TwinQY!:

Really? According to Wikipedia, TwinQY's date of birth is April 6th, 1930.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twinkie#History

Well, if you say so. Happy birthday, Twi-Hard! May your day be blessed with a bounty of pineapples, cats, and Tiffany.

May rancid pineapples surround you and your cat's butt on your special day!

Happy Birthday TwinkleToes! I baked you a cake...

I'm not sure what to say guys....
Except it's....not my birthday? You're two months too early.... 
confused_face.gif

Warren did you take my Skype birthday or smt? No one puts their real birthdays on there.

Anyways, wow, I do appreciate it. What a great response from you fellas ~~ Now I expect something even more flamboyant on my real birthday....?

You guys really didn't get my pictorial reference to Nipple November?? I'm so disappointed...
tongue.gif

It was assumed that you had simply regressed back to your Freudian oral stage....
i.e. baby bottles, nature's first artificial breasts (don't let the Calis convince you otherwise)

I'm not seeing a cake.

Nope, look below you there he is.

I've missed this place.

Does anyone here enjoy buckethead? and more specifically his more calming stuff?

That's ridiculous. You probably meant to say Bacon Brothers.

Oct 9, 2013 at 1:56 PM Post #9,480 of 12,550
Naughty Nude Jude November? Hmm... I think we could maybe shoop Jude onto that one photo of Tyll... You all know exactly what photo I'm talking of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back