Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 8, 2013 at 7:51 AM Post #9,422 of 12,550
Nubile November? Well, that might get the thread locked....lol.

Oct 8, 2013 at 8:32 AM Post #9,424 of 12,550
I believe Nude November was a joke suggestion last year, and I don't believe anything has changed to make it a realistic choice this time around, but still, it needs to be said.

Or wait...I've got it...Nozomi November!

Oct 8, 2013 at 8:51 AM Post #9,425 of 12,550
  Let's step it up Warren.

3/4 the way there....

Lol, hey I'm just the guy that makes the avatars! 
biggrin.gif
  Though... I've been slacking on that lately. 
frown.gif

Here's a humble suggestion for y'all...

This is the season for all kinds of crazy Head-Fi news, product announcements and product launches.  Because of this, we've been seeing some awesome Head-Fi videos covering it all.  But one man can only do so much, and it's easy to miss the guy on the other side of the camera... the guy that doesn't post often (if ever), but works tirelessly to keep Head-Fi running.  He is an unsung hero here.  And that's when it hit me.  Joe-vember? 
redface.gif

Oct 8, 2013 at 8:55 AM Post #9,426 of 12,550
Isn't he the one who used to have the Red Wings logo for an avatar? I've seen him around before, but, fittingly I guess, mostly in the bug report section.

Oct 8, 2013 at 9:11 AM Post #9,427 of 12,550
Why hot halloween october. 

post halloween avatars because october. 

Welcome to TMAC. Our tradition has been to have some alliteration or rhyme, eg) Superhero September, Jude June, Anime August, Occult October. We typically discuss the next month and then make the decision on the next month in the last 2 weeks of the previous month. So, October is now closed and we're discussing November and other future months. However, with that said, we actually have no rules, so anything is possible...

Oct 8, 2013 at 9:51 AM Post #9,430 of 12,550
Oct 8, 2013 at 10:11 AM Post #9,431 of 12,550
I think that after Occult October, November might need to be a month of repentance...

Nunvember!

Can I have an A-MEN!!

Perhaps your friend from the technology and evolution thread would like to join us for this one. 
biggrin.gif

Oct 8, 2013 at 10:58 AM Post #9,432 of 12,550
  Nomax is the stuff everything is made of! You'll see!!!!!!  the farce that is the Hadron Collider ( actually a hyperspacial device ) will never detect the Nomax particle/wave.

His watchers are watching.
Wayne took this shot if you recall he had a bridge shot, so I am not fibbing. Miraculously these showed up AFTER he checked his images.

Could this possibly be the greatest thread in the innerwebs?????

I think so, and all I need to see was a couple sentences from TwinQY's summary link he posted a couple posts back.

I don't know but that has got to be the greatest picture in any webs! LMAO 
biggrin.gif

Also, what has happened t our beloved little panda? I haven't seen him in ages.

That crazy dude has almost 30k posts!

And speaking of post count, I still don't see no Supremus Lounge. Is that a farce?

Oct 8, 2013 at 11:06 AM Post #9,433 of 12,550
Oct 8, 2013 at 11:07 AM Post #9,434 of 12,550
GTY_miley_cyrus_gene_simmons_lpl_131007_16x9t_608.jpg

Tongue Tied Tuesday - Though I ain't got nothing for November , but a birthday cake ;')

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back