Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 29, 2013 at 12:09 AM Post #4,021 of 12,550
Quote:
Hmm, small world.

frown.gif
  Eh, she was holding you back anyway...

that song tittle and the picture before me playing the vid... LOL. 

Mar 29, 2013 at 2:27 AM Post #4,023 of 12,550
It's been ages (over eight years) since I had a girlfriend, so I'm not well versed in music to make one feel better about a breakup. In general, though, I actually try to stay away from music when I suffer a great loss or disappointment because I usually end up associating the emotions I'm feeling at the time with the song or album (or, in extremely bad cases, the entire output of the artist), which ends up ruining it.

Mar 29, 2013 at 11:56 AM Post #4,026 of 12,550
Quote:
Alright, I have been absent for 400 posts 
tongue.gif
 Is April's theme still Audiophiliac April where we poke fun at celebrate Steve Guttenberg?

Yes.
Quote:
Pineapple now, due to the constant barrage of pineapple poop, sux!!! 
deadhorse.gif

Now and always....
very_evil_smiley.gif

Mar 29, 2013 at 4:38 PM Post #4,030 of 12,550
Quote:
It's been ages (over eight years) since I had a girlfriend, so I'm not well versed in music to make one feel better about a breakup. In general, though, I actually try to stay away from music when I suffer a great loss or disappointment because I usually end up associating the emotions I'm feeling at the time with the song or album (or, in extremely bad cases, the entire output of the artist), which ends up ruining it.

never had one. but whenever I'm sad, I cry myself to sleep. Wake up happy. 

Mar 29, 2013 at 6:34 PM Post #4,031 of 12,550
D: oh the feels! Cheer up chaps!

Mar 29, 2013 at 6:45 PM Post #4,033 of 12,550
Back when I was reeeeeallly bad, I used to cut, but a couple months ago, I threw away my knife, and I'm so happy I did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back