Jan 2, 2013 at 2:44 PM Post #2,176 of 12,550
Quote:

All yours! 
smile.gif

Quote:
Quote:

It's beautiful
basshead.gif
  Thank you so much!!! I'll be more than happy to put the link in my sig  Cheers!!

Totally welcome, and you wear it well! 
smile.gif

Jan 2, 2013 at 2:48 PM Post #2,177 of 12,550
Quote:
Quote:
We're definitely not starved for variety this month. Warren and Doc have been working overtime to turn out all these excellent avatars.
beerchug.gif

They're artists! 

You guys are too kind!  I've got some family affairs, followed by CES, so I'm pretty much off-duty for a little while.  Gonna be mostly you from here on out Doc!

Jan 2, 2013 at 3:02 PM Post #2,179 of 12,550
Quote:
Quote:
Yes, but 2012 was the first year I have heard of Movember.  It seemed to get a lot of hype.  My co-workers and I, however, have been participating in Mustache March for years.  Maybe I have been out of the loop, but it seems like Movember is the "Johnny Come Lately" of mustache months.

Same here.  I had never heard of Movember until it came up as a TMAC suggestion.  Although, you can't go by my experience as I know next to nothing about facial hair (I have been described by friends as being freakishly hairless).

Well, I've heard of a few variations for November. Two of them basically intertwine, one being No Shave November and the other Movermber/Mouvember (Moustache November).

Jan 2, 2013 at 3:23 PM Post #2,181 of 12,550
Quote:
It's beautiful
basshead.gif

Thank you so much!!! I'll be more than happy to put the link in my sig

Cheers!!

I have a question though, how do I make the link in my sig to look pretty??Like it just saying TMAC instead of the whole link?

Thanks!

Edit 2
biggrin.gif

Nevermind, already got it
redface.gif

That's one way to do it. If you want to have a custom hyperlink without the spoiler tag, just type what you want it to say (e.g. TMAC), highlight what you've typed with your cursor, and then click on the Link button at the top. (make sure you've copied the location you want your hyperlink to point before you do this). A box will pop up, where you can then paste the link location. After you click Ok, the text you highlighted should point to the link location you pasted into the Link popup.

Hopefully that makes sense.

Jan 2, 2013 at 3:27 PM Post #2,183 of 12,550
Quote:

That's one way to do it. If you want to have a custom hyperlink without the spoiler tag, just type what you want it to say (e.g. TMAC), highlight what you've typed with your cursor, and then click on the Link button at the top. (make sure you've copied the location you want your hyperlink to point before you do this). A box will pop up, where you can then paste the link location. After you click Ok, the text you highlighted should point to the link location you pasted into the Link popup.

Hopefully that makes sense.

yes, thanks a lot! I'll go ahead and do it

Edit,

Yep, looks much cleaner now, Thanks!
redface.gif

Jan 2, 2013 at 4:28 PM Post #2,186 of 12,550
Jan 2, 2013 at 5:12 PM Post #2,188 of 12,550
So that makes me the master of jesters that every jester secretly hates because I'm not doing work, right?

Better to be the Master of Fools than the Fool of Masters! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back