Thebit OPUS#2 Dap - out September/October 2016.

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by expatinjapan, Sep 9, 2016.
First

Back
51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60
62 63
Next

Last
  1. Dobrescu George
    Still don't have Tidal or Spotify to test actually. I've installed a few things on top though.

Then it cannot save offline, good to know.

Since both Tidal and Spotify have a limited list of artists, especially when it comes to J-Rock, J-Pop and Anime based music, I haven't felt compelled to get either...

2. JDSM
    Hi,

Could you tell me where you got the 4 or 5 foot balanced cable ?
    I have tried the Grado PS1000 headphones with the Opus 2 . Grado are so efficient it's easy to get good sound from the Opus 2 without an additional amp .
    The only problem with Grado headphones is you need absolute silence in the room to listen to them, they pick up all room noises, and outside noises !

3. LCMusicLover
    HifiMan from Lavricables, Utopia & HD-6xx from LQI cables, Ether Flow had balanced cable included when I purchased it second-hand.

Also, I've purchased lots of custom cables from Triton Audio Cables -- reasonable prices, fast turn-around and excellent service overall.

4. ExpatinJapan
    Cool

Can you post a pic of your Opus#2 playing MQA, please george.

5. Dobrescu George
    Just for you, Damon

It is not MQA, but it is Opus #2

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 19, 2018
    ExpatinJapan likes this.
  6. Dobrescu George
    I have taken some photos of Opus #2 playing non-MQA files for you Damon, though

@ExpatinJapan

Bloody upload rates in Romania are not great, so you had to wait.

I still will not post MQA files, I dislike the concept since there is almost nothing I listen to typically available in MQA

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

ExpatinJapan likes this.
  7. SilverEars
    You got to show off your Rolex too George? Oh lord. LOL.

8. Dobrescu George
    BTW, photos should be taken in good light conditions, so it took me a while to get those right just for you, Damon @ExpatinJapan

9. Dobrescu George
    A good watch is pure love :kissing_heart:

10. SilverEars
    Out of the two in the picture, we know which one is well recognized. Hope you didn't get the watch at some pawnshop for a discount. LOL.

11. Dobrescu George
    Nope, it is something a friend has taught me to like a while ago and to which I am taking a personal liking more and more :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

12. subguy812
    I am thinking maybe you should review watches...

13. Dobrescu George
    Maybe I will add watches to the things I review in the future :joy:

Depends on how much free time I have, Audio is still the more burning passion :imp:

14. Dobrescu George
  15. lithrai
    I can confirm Tidal offline mode is working.

Dobrescu George likes this.
First

Back
51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60
62 63
Next

Last