Thebit OPUS#2 Dap - out September/October 2016.
Oct 6, 2017 at 6:52 AM Post #691 of 1,185
Oct 6, 2017 at 8:19 PM Post #692 of 1,185
Ok Head-fi link

sorry for the delay

https://www.head-fi.org/showcase/audio-opus-opus-2.21788/reviews

opustwo.png

enjoy :)

Oct 7, 2017 at 4:32 PM Post #693 of 1,185
I was asked a question about the maximum sized sd card the Opus#2 can use.

In the specs it says 200GB.

Often players have in their specs whichever is the most stable/common/maximum by several manufacturers at the time and tested by the dap company.

Later users sometimes find that daps can support cards with larger memory.

Whats the largest GB card people have tested with success with the Opus#2?

Thanks in advance.

Oct 7, 2017 at 4:33 PM Post #694 of 1,185
Opus #2 looks awesome in person!

Working on my review about it as we speak!

tp34HDF.jpg

8mMvgk1.jpg

Often players have in their specs whichever is the most stable/common/maximum by several manufacturers at the time and tested by the dap company.

Thanks in advance.

256 GB SanDisk mSD bought from Amazon, works flawlessly.

Oct 7, 2017 at 6:55 PM Post #696 of 1,185

Thanks in advance.
I've formatted a SanDisk 400GB MicroSD card in the OPUS#2 and it's showing correctly.

I haven't had a chance to copy my music to it yet. As soon as I do that in a couple of days I'll post pictures.

Oct 7, 2017 at 7:01 PM Post #697 of 1,185

Thanks in advance.
I use a 256gb

Oct 14, 2017 at 2:37 PM Post #699 of 1,185
Oct 14, 2017 at 2:53 PM Post #701 of 1,185
Thanks, sounds good! Is it more warm sound or more technical sounding with the a18's and #2?

Opus #2 is a very musical DAP in general, it is not technical, but it has extremely good technical abilities. You're looking at a DAP that is musical as much as it has technical ability. At this price, I would expect no less, but I am really glad to say that it delivers!

Oct 14, 2017 at 3:17 PM Post #702 of 1,185
Opus #2 is a very musical DAP in general, it is not technical, but it has extremely good technical abilities. You're looking at a DAP that is musical as much as it has technical ability. At this price, I would expect no less, but I am really glad to say that it delivers!
Nice, can I use spotify and tidal as well? And is it possible to connect the #2 with your phone as a hotspot so you can stream music when you are outside?

Oct 14, 2017 at 3:50 PM Post #703 of 1,185
Nice, can I use spotify and tidal as well? And is it possible to connect the #2 with your phone as a hotspot so you can stream music when you are outside?

You can use Tidal and Spotify as far as I know, but I have not tested that. I use other apps for streaming, especially soundcloud.

You can connect to your smartphone if it has hotspot abilities, but you can stream internet, I am not sure if you can stream songs to Opus #2. But internet, absolutely. Opus #2 has a very good Wifi module and I actually do stream a lot using my phone as a hotspot, but I should mention that while doing this, I am actually using Soundcloud and other apps, not spotify.

Oct 15, 2017 at 6:37 AM Post #705 of 1,185
I use Neutron Music Player on my Android phone but never even occurred to me to try it on my Opus #2, I also used PowerAmp beta I like it's UI a bit more but the beta version sometimes is buggy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back