Thebit OPUS#2 Dap - out September/October 2016.
Apr 24, 2017 at 12:17 PM Post #481 of 1,185

I need your input on this Guys.
So I bought the opu#2 from musicteck and paid for priority shipping to the UK. Andrew from musicteck quickly shipped my order same day. Now I tracked it from day one and after 3 days the package for unknown reason was delivered back to musicteck. Now I contacted them about this issue and Andrew went to the post office to find out why. They couldn't explain why the item was returned but offered to take it back and process it again to which he agreed. Now they took it back and scanned but the problem is there's no tracking number, as the original tracking shows that the item was delivered. Now my order worth over 1k is in the mail without me knowing when it'll even be delivered or in which location in the world it may be at the moment. I feel shafted for getting such a sevice after paying the premium for priority shipping. I want to open a PayPal case but I've heard good things from people who have bought from musicteck and received excellent service including Twister. Has anyone else had issues with musicteck regards shipping?. What would be the best thing to do at this point.?Thanks

Keep in contact with Andrew. My experience has been real good. 

Indeed, Andrew goes above and beyond to please his customers, even at his own loss.  Never heard a single complain on head-fi.  Plus, he is one of their (theBit) official distributors in US, so he takes it seriously.

As it was mentioned above, @quodjo105 stay in touch with Andrew through email.

Apr 24, 2017 at 12:21 PM Post #482 of 1,185
Indeed. Nothing but the best to say about Andrew. He's a jewel.
:)

Apr 24, 2017 at 12:32 PM Post #483 of 1,185
I need your input on this Guys.
So I bought the opu#2 from musicteck and paid for priority shipping to the UK. Andrew from musicteck quickly shipped my order same day. Now I tracked it from day one and after 3 days the package for unknown reason was delivered back to musicteck. Now I contacted them about this issue and Andrew went to the post office to find out why. They couldn't explain why the item was returned but offered to take it back and process it again to which he agreed. Now they took it back and scanned but the problem is there's no tracking number, as the original tracking shows that the item was delivered. Now my order worth over 1k is in the mail without me knowing when it'll even be delivered or in which location in the world it may be at the moment. I feel shafted for getting such a sevice after paying the premium for priority shipping. I want to open a PayPal case but I've heard good things from people who have bought from musicteck and received excellent service including Twister. Has anyone else had issues with musicteck regards shipping?. What would be the best thing to do at this point.?Thanks

That's a worldwide problem- morons at postal service.

Apr 24, 2017 at 12:38 PM Post #485 of 1,185
He's been very good with communication and that sort of calms things down a lil bit. also he's agreed to offer full refund incase something happens to the package. At this point i'll just wait and hope it pops up at my door. Kinda spoils the fun of expecting a new toy , an expensive one for that matter ..but well... .. Thanks everyone for sharing your thoughts .

Apr 24, 2017 at 5:23 PM Post #486 of 1,185
Another vote here for Andrew @ Musikteck. I'm currently on business in the US from the UK and I emailed Andrew to see whether he would deliver the Opus#2 directly to my next hotel stop in California. He couldn't have been more helpful, he even gave me his cellphone number just in case I had any further questions or problems. I've not yet arrived at my next stop but I already have confirmation from the hotel reception staff that the Opus#2 has arrived safely 2 days after ordering. Great service, really helpful guy.

Apr 24, 2017 at 9:11 PM Post #488 of 1,185
Apr 24, 2017 at 10:15 PM Post #492 of 1,185
The sound will open up more pass 200 hours

For me, I found the player outstanding within the first hour. I never noticed it getting better in any obvious way after that.

Apr 24, 2017 at 10:20 PM Post #493 of 1,185
For me, I found the player outstanding within the first hour. I never noticed it getting better in any obvious way after that.

The soundstage opened up quite a bit after few hundreds hours, out of the box Opus #2 soundstage sounds a bit narrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back