thebit Opus#1 DAP from South Korea
Sep 7, 2017 at 1:15 PM Post #3,182 of 4,190
Odd, some of my music files somehow get deleted and corrupted on the Opus.
I have run the SD card through checking programs, its a valid and working 64GB sandisk bought from a legit shop.
Re-formatted the drive and copying my music back onto it, hope files dont get corrupted again

Sep 11, 2017 at 12:06 AM Post #3,183 of 4,190
Odd, some of my music files somehow get deleted and corrupted on the Opus.
I have run the SD card through checking programs, its a valid and working 64GB sandisk bought from a legit shop.
Re-formatted the drive and copying my music back onto it, hope files dont get corrupted again
Do you have any music files on the card that were downloaded? I've accidentally put some music files that had been downloaded for free that were corrupted and caused the rest of the music on the card to skip. Weird but true. Solution was to re-format the card including overwrite and get rid of the corrupted files from the music library on my external drive. Luckily I didn't lose that.

Sep 12, 2017 at 4:28 PM Post #3,184 of 4,190
Looks like my parents might be getting me my Opus 1 Metal for Christmas. They are asking me a lot of questions about it and accessories for it. I see it is on sale from an authorized dealer for $449.00. I will refrain from posting the link because I do not know if it is okay or not. I know the 400 gig sandisk micro sd cards are not available yet (except for preorder), but does anyone have any speculation based opinions whether or not it would work with the Opus 1? I have a lot of music and would like to get one if it would work. I would also be using a 200 gig Sandisk micro sd that I have already.

Thank you

Riley

Sep 12, 2017 at 4:44 PM Post #3,185 of 4,190
Looks like my parents might be getting me my Opus 1 Metal for Christmas. They are asking me a lot of questions about it and accessories for it. I see it is on sale from an authorized dealer for $449.00. I will refrain from posting the link because I do not know if it is okay or not. I know the 400 gig sandisk micro sd cards are not available yet (except for preorder), but does anyone have any speculation based opinions whether or not it would work with the Opus 1? I have a lot of music and would like to get one if it would work. I would also be using a 200 gig Sandisk micro sd that I have already.

Thank you

Riley

Yes, no need to post the link. I mean, MusicTeck was only mentioned in this thread a few hundred times :wink: Hope Santa will bring you Opus#1 for Xmas!!!

Sep 12, 2017 at 6:33 PM Post #3,188 of 4,190
Anyone else having the weird issue of when previously deleted folders returning after a power off? Music ive previously deleted off the sd card comes back and i dont know why. Any ideas?

Sep 12, 2017 at 7:51 PM Post #3,192 of 4,190
I've set 30min. 5sec is really annoying.

Deep sleep function is automatic and is different from 'Sleep' on your Settings menu.

What you observed is the deep sleep kicking in just after a few seconds of Pause. This was already reported to theBit and was continously discussed within this thread - you can do a Search for it

Sep 12, 2017 at 9:02 PM Post #3,193 of 4,190
Deep sleep function is automatic and is different from 'Sleep' on your Settings menu.

What you observed is the deep sleep kicking in just after a few seconds of Pause. This was already reported to theBit and was continously discussed within this thread - you can do a Search for it

Exactly, it functions as intended by design. Of course, either if we like it or not, that's a different story lol!!!

Sep 12, 2017 at 9:21 PM Post #3,194 of 4,190
It's $1 cheaper from the other seller on Amazon and its Prime as well :D

He was talking about Metal version of #1, and I see only MusicTeck selling it. Regarding another seller on amazon having a regular version for $1 less, I remember a few weeks ago someone reported buying from them and recieving a box without a case (don't remember which Opus dap it was), and I think they didn't even want to admit their mistake.

Sep 12, 2017 at 9:32 PM Post #3,195 of 4,190
He was talking about Metal version of #1, and I see only MusicTeck selling it. Regarding another seller on amazon having a regular version for $1 less, I remember a few weeks ago someone reported buying from them and recieving a box without a case (don't remember which Opus dap it was), and I think they didn't even want to admit their mistake.
Ah ok. Didn't notice the metal part.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back