thebit Opus#1 DAP from South Korea
Sep 2, 2017 at 2:29 AM Post #3,166 of 4,190

Sorry not stacked together....i would be a bit careful pocketing with some optical cables as they can be very brittle and snap easily , the one in the picture that is the one that comes in mojo pack is very stiff and hard to find short ones ....but the combo sounds amazing.

Nice Thanks for the photo just wanted how they stacked together.

images (94).jpg

images (95).jpg

Sep 2, 2017 at 2:37 AM Post #3,168 of 4,190
Well yours looks stacked well ..is your toslink the mojo one? It's pretty stiff.

Sorry thats not mine thats just off google.

Sep 2, 2017 at 4:24 AM Post #3,175 of 4,190
Just can't seem to find a thick one for pocket anywhere .....still oppy1 is pretty good on its own with iems.

Yes, it can definitely hold its own. I only connect the 2 when i feel like it.

Nice fat stack :)

Thanks!

Yeah, too troublesome to carry that's why i stopped stacking the 2 :confounded:

Sep 2, 2017 at 5:05 AM Post #3,176 of 4,190
Hi! If my music tags have a lot of extended tags will the Opus 1 have a tendency to crash or anything if I don't clean them up first with software like mp3tag? I would prefer not to have to do that if possible. I should also mention I have tried doing so a couple of times, but found it really tedious and difficult to figure out the process so I would really like to not have to do this if possible.

Thank you

Riley

Last edited:
Sep 2, 2017 at 8:21 AM Post #3,177 of 4,190
I have a question about my Opus 1.
I recently put in two 200gb cards. The music plays no problem, but I am now unable to get to the "settings" section. When I pull down to get to the jog wheel to appear on the screen on the upper right and press on it, it just cycles through to lyrics, or goes back to the song etc....
I have somehow lost the function to get to the settings section. This wasn't happening before. I am on the most current firmware.

The best case scenario is that the whole jog wheel area "blinks" but then....nothing.

Any idea of what to do? I tried powering it down and then restarting, but the problem persists. No reaction at all.

Grateful for any help. Am I doing something wrong?

Sep 2, 2017 at 8:38 AM Post #3,178 of 4,190
I recently put in two 200gb cards. The music plays no problem, but I am now unable to get to the "settings" section. When I pull down to get to the jog wheel to appear on the screen on the upper right and press on it, it just cycles through to lyrics, or goes back to the song etc....
I have somehow lost the function to get to the settings section. This wasn't happening before. I am on the most current firmware.

The best case scenario is that the whole jog wheel area "blinks" but then....nothing.

Any idea of what to do? I tried powering it down and then restarting, but the problem persists. No reaction at all.

I use two 200 GB SD Cards as well and have no problems. Did you try to reinstall the firmware to the latest version available?

Sep 2, 2017 at 8:46 AM Post #3,179 of 4,190
I use two 200 GB SD Cards as well and have no problems. Did you try to reinstall the firmware to the latest version available?

Can't reinstall the firmware when you can't get to the settings. That must be the next step, but it is like the settings wheel doesn't exist. Very odd as everything else is working perfectly.

Last edited:
Sep 2, 2017 at 7:41 PM Post #3,180 of 4,190

most likely your touchscreen is broken, i had exactly the same issues 2 months ago, unless i didn't change my microsd card, it just happened without any precaution

even worse, i can't access setting and library as well, it just like my touchscreen won't response at certain spot

i ended up sent them back to thebit via the store i bought opus at

Users who are viewing this thread

Back