thebit Opus#1 DAP from South Korea
Apr 22, 2017 at 2:06 AM Post #2,359 of 4,190
Gotta spread the love, my friend
wink.gif

and the right poison! ^_^

Apr 22, 2017 at 7:19 AM Post #2,360 of 4,190
How long have you been borrowing that? Three or four months? :D

Well....I tried to keep it, but Nik caught on. So I had to send it back...That made me very sad.

Apr 22, 2017 at 11:43 AM Post #2,362 of 4,190
Well, CA Dorado pairs great with Opus#1. :D

Apr 24, 2017 at 7:14 PM Post #2,364 of 4,190
No pre-applied protection on the front side.
You have to apply one yourself (which is a shame, because it's always done better when it's done in a clean factory, but at least they're providing one).

Apr 24, 2017 at 8:18 PM Post #2,366 of 4,190
That's always been a mystery to me, the material for a half-decent screen protector can't be much more expensive than the temporary protective film most device screens come covered with (the stuff on the Opus seemed pretty similar to the included protector actually).

Apr 24, 2017 at 8:20 PM Post #2,367 of 4,190
If i remember correctly, my unit came with a screen protector pre applied in its front screen

It is not one you're supposed to leave on, it is written to remove it before use, unlike the one on the back side.
The one you have to apply is in the black envelop with the warranty cards, unless they changed this since release.

Apr 24, 2017 at 8:24 PM Post #2,368 of 4,190
It is not one you're supposed to leave on, it is written to remove it before use, unlike the one on the back side.
The one you have to apply is in the black envelop with the warranty cards, unless they changed this since release.

That's correct. It says remove before use meaning you just have to peel off the 2nd plastic protector of the screen protector. When that's removed - then you now see the pre-applied screen protector

Apr 27, 2017 at 8:36 AM Post #2,369 of 4,190
My opus1 is coming tomorrow , cant wait to compare it to my fiio x7 am3.
If it needs firmware update can anyone point me in the right direction ??? Had a quick look on opus1 website but didn't seem straightforward ?? Although admittedly it was a brief look.

Apr 27, 2017 at 9:47 AM Post #2,370 of 4,190
My opus1 is coming tomorrow , cant wait to compare it to my fiio x7 am3.
If it needs firmware update can anyone point me in the right direction ??? Had a quick look on opus1 website but didn't seem straightforward ?? Although admittedly it was a brief look.

First, you'll need to know which firmware the device is currently on. If it's lower than 2.0, then you'll have to check the instructions on how to update to Lollipop firmware (2.0). If it's already on 2.x, then you're already on Lollipop, just check if it's the latest version by going to the firmware download page.

Note: If it's not yet on Lollipop, make sure to install the base version of it first, before installing the latest version.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back