The ZO2 Has Landed.
Nov 7, 2011 at 8:02 PM Post #469 of 607

Quote:
They re-shipped mine, hooray!

You got the unit SoulSyde sent back due to excessive hissing with his IEMs.  
very_evil_smiley.gif

Nov 7, 2011 at 8:25 PM Post #474 of 607
Quote:
lol you changed your avatar for Kiteki :). Only one hot asian allowed in this forum?

very_evil_smiley.gif

Lol. Kiteki asked politely, so I did change it. Especially considering that was the closest time anybody has ever gotten my user name.

Also, yay, I got a shipping label. Since I live in CA, I should receive it sometime in the next few days.

Nov 7, 2011 at 8:29 PM Post #475 of 607

Quote:

Lol. Kiteki asked politely, so I did change it. Especially considering that was the closest time anybody has ever gotten my user name.

Also, yay, I got a shipping label. Since I live in CA, I should receive it sometime in the next few days.

I was talking to a headfier and he said that his Z0 isn't working good with his hifiman 601 though the line out? I thought the Z0 is suppose to handle line out, or is the hifiman and Sflo2 too powerful still? I hope hes got the V2 and not V1 though.

Nov 7, 2011 at 8:38 PM Post #477 of 607
Quote:
I was talking to a headfier and he said that his Z0 isn't working good with his hifiman 601 though the line out? I thought the Z0 is suppose to handle line out, or is the hifiman and Sflo2 too powerful still? I hope hes got the V2 and not V1 though.

Line out might be really strong, I guess? I have some Etytomic that I'll plug in and test. Of course, I don't use an iPod as my main DAP. I have my Samsung Galaxy, and I'll plug it in through my comp/laptop as well.

Nov 7, 2011 at 8:38 PM Post #479 of 607

Quote:
Karma?  Just kidding.

It seems they messed up on some of the labels and are cancelling the old labels and making new ones. I have 2 emails with different shipping numbers. So I assume that is the case.

RE: The issue soundbear is having is due to the fact that the DBA02s are very sensitive, even on the lowest Z02 setting via hifiman 601 line out its too powerful. I told him to try it using his UHA4 amp to see if that helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back