The ZO2 Has Landed.
Nov 7, 2011 at 12:03 PM Post #451 of 607
MizMoxie> How high impedance do you think ZO2 will be able to drive, is 250 / 300 ohm doable you think? I suppose at least 600 ohm headphones is out of the question? Have you ran any tests to find out?

Nov 7, 2011 at 12:07 PM Post #452 of 607

Quote:
Meh for me the last update is:  Processed Through Sort Facility   November 05, 2011, 9:36 pm   ISC LOS ANGELES CA (USPS)

Hopefully it's been on a plane and I just can't track it cuz it's went abroad (usually I can use our postal service's tracking to find these though which I can't atm). I've seen lots of horror stories about packages that's been stuck at exactly above mentioned checkpoint though so hope I'm not one of those unlucky ones that has to wait a month or something. :O

Priority tracking is an oxymoron. There is no true tracking unless you go Express or registered mail. Requiring a signature is really the only certainty regarding USPS Priority (domestic).

Mine should arrive tomorrow.

Nov 7, 2011 at 12:10 PM Post #453 of 607

Quote:
Priority tracking is an oxymoron. There is no true tracking unless you go Express or registered mail. Requiring a signature is really the only certainty regarding USPS Priority (domestic).

Mine should arrive tomorrow.

Yea I already take a look and yea priority mails won't be tracked abroad. I think I will probably have it tomorrow too.

Nov 7, 2011 at 12:16 PM Post #454 of 607
I've seen Priority tracking show as undelivered for days after delivery. Not to blame Digizoid for shipping Priority; it's generally reliable, just not very transparent.

Kudos to Soul and the rest of the early adopters who spread the word on the ZOv1. Digizoid owes you all a drink!

Nov 7, 2011 at 12:38 PM Post #457 of 607
Early impressions & photos:
http://www.head-fi.org/t/579013/zo2-appreciation-impression-thread/15#post_7874878

I will likely not return to this thread for any further impressions.

Nov 7, 2011 at 12:57 PM Post #458 of 607

Quote:

It changes nothing!

... Wait, it does. I take that back. So, the next person that knocks on your door that isn't the mailman is totally going to get shanked, AMIRITE?

lol you changed your avatar for Kiteki :). Only one hot asian allowed in this forum?

very_evil_smiley.gif

Nov 7, 2011 at 6:37 PM Post #463 of 607
Made a simple video to go with the SmartVektor demo mp3 MizMoxie provided a little while ago that I will include in my ZO2 review later on too

Nov 7, 2011 at 7:11 PM Post #465 of 607
I also got an email saying they cancelled my shipping label. Whats strange is I have 2 shipping emails with 2 different labels. So I don't know if that means they messed up on one or both? Whats up digizoid?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back