The ZO2 Has Landed.
Oct 30, 2011 at 6:20 PM Post #256 of 607
Yep - that '2 to 3 business days' figure on odinsreaver's email becomes '8 to 10 business days' for those of us at the wrong end of the globe. I can live with it, but it may mean that there are V2s on the FS forum before Australians even receive their unit.  Such is life.

Oct 30, 2011 at 6:39 PM Post #257 of 607
Oct 30, 2011 at 7:15 PM Post #258 of 607

Quote:
Received a blank email with subject "ZO 2 Shipping

L3000.gif
 lol'd

Oct 30, 2011 at 9:14 PM Post #262 of 607
At least you'll get a heads up of your ZO2, try to be optimistic!

Quote:
Yep - that '2 to 3 business days' figure on odinsreaver's email becomes '8 to 10 business days' for those of us at the wrong end of the globe. I can live with it, but it may mean that there are V2s on the FS forum before Australians even receive their unit.  Such is life.

Oct 30, 2011 at 10:14 PM Post #265 of 607
Guys, please, can we move on from the $^$#!@ email ??

I remain surprised (shocked might be a better word) that Mike at Headfonia hasnt received a prototype of the V2 already. Abi from anythingbutipod is also eagerly awaiting his 'review' unit - speaks volumes for the size of the pre-order that DigiZoid are concentrating on getting the V2 to paying customers before sending anything to the reviewers.

Oct 30, 2011 at 11:18 PM Post #267 of 607
Ooh, which website will it be on IF they do get it? If you get the review before the masses get it, post up the link here!

Quote:
Guys, please, can we move on from the $^$#!@ email ??

I remain surprised (shocked might be a better word) that Mike at Headfonia hasnt received a prototype of the V2 already. Abi from anythingbutipod is also eagerly awaiting his 'review' unit - speaks volumes for the size of the pre-order that DigiZoid are concentrating on getting the V2 to paying customers before sending anything to the reviewers.

Oct 30, 2011 at 11:51 PM Post #268 of 607
No way, man - I'm going to hoard it, along with this weird ring I found at the bottom of a lake .......

There can be only One.

Oct 31, 2011 at 12:32 AM Post #269 of 607
Quote:
No way, man - I'm going to hoard it, along with this weird ring I found at the bottom of a lake .......

There can be only One.

You! You have... my... precious?!? Get it back we willlll master...

Back to the topic at hand. Happy Halloween ladies and gents! I'm gonna dress up as a Zo, let one rip, and cause a massive power outage! 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back