The ZMF Omni name change contest and sale
Nov 25, 2016 at 4:40 AM Post #256 of 431
The ZMF Scout.
As in To kill a mockingbird's Scout. Best companion to the ZMF Atticus.

"Scout = someone or something sent out to bring in information".
Oooh yeah.

Nov 25, 2016 at 9:33 AM Post #259 of 431
As a med student, the only all encompassing thing i can think of off the top of my head are broad spectrum anitbiotics.

Gonna roll with ZMF spectra.

Edit: just realized someone else has already suggested ZMF spectra X
:frowning2:

Nov 25, 2016 at 10:15 AM Post #261 of 431
ZMF Meraki   

Meraki [may-rah-kee]  -  
This is a word that modern Greeks often use to describe doing something with soul, creativity, or love — when you put “something of yourself” into what you're doing, whatever it may be.​
An essence off yourself that is in your work  
smile.gif

This is absolutely how I see the former ZMF Omni.  From the first second that you open the box and see the craftmanship and quality of the headphone...and you can definitely tell it as soon as you pick it up and that is just the physical part of the headphone.

Once you put it on and hear it, you realize that Zach is very passionate about what he is doing....there is definitely and essence of himself in his work, and you can tell by feeling and listening that a lot of love, soul and creativity went into this headphone

The ZMF Meraki

Nov 25, 2016 at 10:32 AM Post #262 of 431
ZMF Unique

What you have done to an already wonderful headphone is quite "unique", and honors the history with which you started your adventures. Cheers and best of luck!

Nov 25, 2016 at 10:40 AM Post #263 of 431
I would rename the Omni to the Deific.  Deific is from Latin meaning to make divine.  

Nov 25, 2016 at 11:55 AM Post #264 of 431
ZMF Thuro

Pronounced like "thorough"

I think it will connects to having a sound of thorough expertise. It can possibly connect to having something that relates to what Omni related to.

Thanks for the giveaway and sales!

Edit: Thuro isn't a "real" word other than in urban dictionary which says it means super cool and awesome!

Nov 25, 2016 at 12:15 PM Post #266 of 431
ZMF Svarga

ZMF Swargo

Svarga = heaven in Sanskrit language. In Sanskrit, alphabet "v" is read heavy as "w". (while in Roman, "v" is read as "u")

Swargo = heaven in Javanese  language, which influenced by/adapted from Sanskrit

and I think the word could be spun a bit into... ZMF Svargo

Nov 25, 2016 at 1:32 PM Post #268 of 431
Cancelled

Nov 25, 2016 at 1:45 PM Post #269 of 431
Zmf Summit

Users who are viewing this thread

Back