The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 2.0
Oct 14, 2014 at 1:19 AM Post #526 of 1,243

Pistons are back in stock at Lazada!

Hey you can get ₱250 off on a purchase from the mobile app of lazada and also if you want a coupon code here it is
NWL-chzlx0

Don't forget you could get P250 off just by signing up. And HawkEye, why are you telling up this? Lazada doesn't ship to India, as far as I can tell.

Oct 14, 2014 at 1:51 AM Post #528 of 1,243

Don't forget you could get P250 off just by signing up. And HawkEye, why are you telling up this? Lazada doesn't ship to India, as far as I can tell.

Well I wanted to help. If you don't like it then just...

Thanks for this hawkeye, although this promo code is applicable if your order is atleast P3,000.  .

Oct 14, 2014 at 4:02 AM Post #530 of 1,243
Just received my Pistons. First thing I noticed was...These things are SMALL! Literally these things are nowhere as big as they might seem. Anyways, the volume rockers don't work for my LG E-450 sadly. Now I plug 'em in and the microphonics are terrible cable down (atleast for me) but when worn over the ear it's completely fine. Now for the sound, these things are the best I've ever owned or heard. Great bass. Royals from Lorde sounded extremely new. Avicii's Wake me up has new sounds with these earphones lol. These aren't as bass heavy as I thought at first. The vocals are super clear. I can now hear guitars and stuff like that much more clearly. Overall super impressed. Oh and if you are like me, skeptical about them looking a bit girlish, don't be, these things look SAXXY!!! Have yet to try them on my PC. Will be writing more as I enjoy a tad more with 'em. Oh and Indians buy from the allphoneunlock link at the OP, it's 100% legit.

EDIT- Just tried 'em on my PC, there is that hiss sound because of the impedance thingy. And these are much louder too!

Oct 14, 2014 at 4:17 AM Post #531 of 1,243
Just received my Pistons. First thing I noticed was...These things are SMALL! Literally these things are nowhere as big as they might seem. Anyways, the volume rockers don't work for my LG E-450 sadly. Now I plug 'em in and the microphonics are terrible cable down (atleast for me) but when worn over the ear it's completely fine. Now for the sound, these things are the best I've ever owned or heard. Great bass. Royals from Lorde sounded extremely new. Avicii's Wake me up has new sounds with these earphones lol. These aren't as bass heavy as I thought at first. The vocals are super clear. I can now hear guitars and stuff like that much more clearly. Overall super impressed. Oh and if you are like me, skeptical about them looking a bit girlish, don't be, these things look SAXXY!!! Have yet to try them on my PC. Will be writing more as I enjoy a tad more with 'em. Oh and Indians buy from the allphoneunlock link at the OP, it's 100% legit.

EDIT- Just tried 'em on my PC, there is that hiss sound because of the impedance thingy. And these are much louder too!

They look Saxxy? Like a saxophone? Well, if you think about it, they kinda do...
biggrin.gif

As for the PC's hiss, are you using onboard audio? If so, you might wanna get yourself a new sound card or a USB DAC.

Oct 14, 2014 at 5:44 AM Post #536 of 1,243
Received an email from ibuygou that my original order was put on hold because they ran out of the original 2.0, so they offered to send the new silver ones instead. Cool beans?

I think it's legit, silver with white tips, white strain relief and the cable. Sound wise Im not sure, just knew there is a silver/white version :D
Here is the link to Xiaomi China site,

http://m.mi.com/index.html#ac=product&op=view&commodity_id=1143500022

Oct 14, 2014 at 7:57 AM Post #539 of 1,243
I ordered the Pistons 2 via Amazon last month, the seller is Asia-Pacific International...the package never arrived.. BEWARE with this seller
Just realized not only me the victim of this seller, please read the feedback:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aag/details/ref=aag_m_fb?ie=UTF8&asin=&isAmazonFulfilled=0&isCBA=&marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&seller=A1EM7WI6DBOPKV

Amazon finally offer me gift card as compensation of this bad transaction..
I'm stiil want to have the Pistons 2, so I will do with very carefull to choose good and honest seller in Amazon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back