The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread
Jun 16, 2013 at 11:40 PM Post #7,622 of 7,980
Quote:
You can use EMS (USPS delivers) if you request them to do so. But they generally ship via UPS.

Lee - was the EMS still the $55? I'm not sure I am too worried about tax using UPS since I am a Transfer customer and won't get taxed on the full price of the CIEMs - so the trade-off for faster service from UPS might be worth it for me.

Jun 16, 2013 at 11:53 PM Post #7,623 of 7,980
Quote:
Lee - was the EMS still the $55? I'm not sure I am too worried about tax using UPS since I am a Transfer customer and won't get taxed on the full price of the CIEMs - so the trade-off for faster service from UPS might be worth it for me.

Yep they still charged $55.00 for the shipping fee. I only pointed it out if you purchased a new product and were subject to the taxes. Although I ended up paying the same amount regardless for return shipping fees to and from Heir for my RMA. :p

Jun 17, 2013 at 2:23 PM Post #7,627 of 7,980
Has anyone heard from The Wizard yet by any chance?

After getting the 5.0's and them growing on me more the last two months I have had them I really needed to talk to The Wizard only regarding 8A's and have $1300 burning a hole in my pocket until then and really want to get the ball rolling on these if possible....

How many out there who have both 4Ai's & 5.0's who prefer the 5.0 over the 4Ai regardless of how they handle different genres just out of intrigue.  

Wish I could say I'm off to see the Wizard! 

Jun 17, 2013 at 2:26 PM Post #7,628 of 7,980
Jun 17, 2013 at 2:36 PM Post #7,629 of 7,980
Quote:

After getting the 5.0's and them growing on me more the last two months I have had them I really needed to talk to The Wizard only regarding 8A's and have $1300 burning a hole in my pocket until then and really want to get the ball rolling on these if possible....

How many out there who have both 4Ai's & 5.0's who prefer the 5.0 over the 4Ai regardless of how they handle different genres just out of intrigue.  

Welcome aboard Fortis!  While I haven't heard the 4Ai or 5.0, I can definitely say that I enjoy the 8.A over the 4.A in nearly all instances.  The only time I actually want to grab the 4.A is when I'm out and about or at the gym and don't care about getting the best SQ out of my gear (i.e. Samsung Note 2).

Jun 17, 2013 at 8:10 PM Post #7,630 of 7,980

I find that I prefer the 5.0 for pretty much anything and everything.

For all of the conspiracy theorist out there please remember that the Wizard has a newborn baby at home and has been working insane hours to make all of the products we have been purchasing. Give the guy a break if he doesn't respond to you personally the second you reach out. I did get a PM from him recently and I think he was traveling in addition to family and work stuff.

That being said, we need to make a Wizard fan club here. Maybe get a signature tag or something and a tee shirt design. Maybe a catchy slogan.

Jun 18, 2013 at 5:23 AM Post #7,634 of 7,980
Quote:

I owned 4.Ai's and 5.0's, although the 5.0's only for a short time. My general sense was that I preferred the 5.0 pretty much across the board but to be honest the 5.0's didn't get a whole lot of play time as I had the demo tour pair of Tralucent 1plus2's here which IMO are in a completely different league than the 5.0 so I ended up spending as much time as possible with those. If I hadn't heard the 1plus2's though I'd expect the 5.0's would be my mainstay.

Jun 18, 2013 at 5:35 AM Post #7,635 of 7,980
Everyone is talking about Wizard, then who is this David guy I was talking to?
Anyway,I am thinking of pairing 5.0 with either dx100 or hm901. Hopefully by the time I receive the 5.0(7wks time since payment?) I should also hv either of these dap...sweet, nothing in a a hurry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back