The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread
Jan 12, 2013 at 1:52 PM Post #4,457 of 7,980
Quote:
how quick is the turnaround for normal orders, wondering weather i should place a rush order? chinese new yr time will be crazy

Chinese New Year isn't crazy. The country's production grinds to a halt. It's a family holiday, so very few people work for the week. I highly doubt an order submitted now would be done by Chinese New Year. Perhaps with a rush.

Jan 12, 2013 at 7:04 PM Post #4,462 of 7,980
Quote:
You might want to place your order soon anyway. The 25% discount may end soon. Heir extended the discount price into January.

Heir should just make that their normal price 
normal_smile .gif

Jan 12, 2013 at 9:04 PM Post #4,465 of 7,980
Just out of curiosity, how long did it take for most people in the USA to receive their goods once they were notified of completion ? I assume the $50ish bucks for shipping means relatively quickly :)

Darren

Jan 12, 2013 at 9:38 PM Post #4,469 of 7,980
Quote:
Now I want an 8.A instead of a 4.A... :frowning2:

I did too.  I changed my order from the 4a to the 8a, paid the extra cost and change fee and I do not regret it at all.  The 8a's are.....magical.

Jan 12, 2013 at 11:09 PM Post #4,470 of 7,980
Quote:
I chose the $55 freight prepaid option, whatever that is....

Darren

Ok that's going to be UPS I think. I e-mailed Sunny to request EMS so that I can avoid duty fees and UPS poor service (I prefer Canada Post). I don't know how long UPS would take to canada unfortunately but it is faster than EMS. That's all I can say :frowning2: 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back