The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread
Jan 10, 2013 at 3:59 AM Post #4,426 of 7,980
Listening to the Tzar 350 from my DX100 right now... Such amazing clarity! 
eek.gif

Jan 10, 2013 at 4:46 AM Post #4,427 of 7,980
Quote:
Listening to the Tzar 350 from my DX100 right now... Such amazing clarity! 
eek.gif

Now I can't wait to receive mine 
normal_smile .gif

There is that waiting-for-new-gear-time again....

Jan 10, 2013 at 5:33 AM Post #4,428 of 7,980
Quote:
I went with rush. Hoping I’ll get in before they stop for the holidays. Hope, hope! I have an appointment on Saturday with the same audiologist I used before and I’m shipping from San Francisco so I’m in with a chance.

Coudnt bring my self to spend $180 on the rush order ._. Im cheap. But anyway, i dont mind waiting. I have exams coming up and i DO NOT want to be distracted.... :frowning2:

Symphonium Audio Proudly Designed and Manufactured in Singapore. Stay updated on Symphonium Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/symphoniumaudio https://twitter.com/SymphoniumAudio https://www.instagram.com/symphoniumaudio/ https://www.symphoniumaudio.com/ info@symphoniumaudio.com
Jan 10, 2013 at 7:36 PM Post #4,429 of 7,980
Man... Some days I just wish PayPal would hurry up and implode under the weight of it's own incompetence.

On a related note, Heir Audio continues to set a gold standard for customer service every time I have dealings with them. You'd think the way they do things would be the norm for any company, but it's not. Some companies simply don't care about you, they just want your money. I have never, ever felt like that when dealing with Heir Audio.

The thing is, I hesitate to call it customer service because, as far as I can tell, they're like this with everyone. It doesn't matter if you're a customer or not so calling it "customer" service is a bit misleading. Maybe it would be better to call it professional courtesy, business ethic or some other nebulous term that fails to hit the mark. Simply put, they're good people who are helpful, courteous and understanding whenever I interact with them.

If their headphones were just average, or even slightly below average, I'd still buy them over the competition because they're the kind of people I want to deal with. It just so happens they make some of the best sounding and most beautiful headphones you can buy at any price.

So everyone's a winner.

Except PayPal.

Because they suck.

For the record.

Jan 11, 2013 at 2:59 AM Post #4,431 of 7,980
The thing that impresses me most about their customer service is that they do it every single time. Even here on Head-Fi, the home of pedantic whiners that obsess over gear (like... me.) and graphs I am yet to see the first unhappy Heir customer.

Jan 11, 2013 at 4:06 AM Post #4,432 of 7,980
Just for the record: My second set of impressions has now safely arrived at Heir audio.
It took DHL just 41 hours with every little step tracked, instead of 42 days for Royal Mail / China Post.

So for anyone sending stuff to China from the U.K. (or probably rest of Europe too), I can highly recommend DHL.

Jan 11, 2013 at 5:53 AM Post #4,433 of 7,980
Quote:
Just for the record: My second set of impressions has now safely arrived at Heir audio.
It took DHL just 41 hours with every little step tracked, instead of 42 days for Royal Mail / China Post.

So for anyone sending stuff to China from the U.K. (or probably rest of Europe too), I can highly recommend DHL.

...and via Parcel Force it doesnt arrive on the guaranteed date!

Unfortunately, all the time I didn't need the receipt I knew where it was...now I am trying to claim compensation for late delivery...I cant find my receipt 
mad.gif

Jan 11, 2013 at 12:23 PM Post #4,440 of 7,980
Quote:

Thanks, I cant stop staring at the photos :D

Darren

I wouldn't stop staring either! What date did your impressions reach the labs, if you don't mind me asking? I am just getting to the 3 week mark so I am expecting my proofs sometime in the next couple weeks. (3-5 week build time) 
The anticipation is killing me! 
But the good kind of killing, I guess

Users who are viewing this thread

Back