The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread
Jan 1, 2013 at 11:44 AM Post #4,248 of 7,980
Speaking of which I've ordered a couple of the Brainwavz cases and it's unfortunately taking forever to get here. Their shipping options unfortunately aren't the best if you're in Canada.

Jan 1, 2013 at 1:51 PM Post #4,249 of 7,980
Quote:
is there plenty of room for the CIEMs? As I know they use the new cases for the universals, would like to get the newer case instead of the Brainwavz case if I can. Thanks.

Same height as the old case, just smaller footprint 
smile.gif

Quote:
Speaking of which I've ordered a couple of the Brainwavz cases and it's unfortunately taking forever to get here. Their shipping options unfortunately aren't the best if you're in Canada.

Took their sweet time to get to Denmark as well, then when it finally got here I spent a week battling the Danish Postal Service, explaining them in great detail exactly why I most certainly would NOT be paying customs charges & VAT based on a $25 value when the actual value was $6... Totally worth the wait when it finally got here.

Jan 1, 2013 at 5:46 PM Post #4,251 of 7,980
Go Jets Go...  Maybe.  So sad that we get them back after 15 years only to have it all get borked after their first season.  So much collateral damage to this &%&$^#* lockout. 

But I digress.

wink_face.gif

Quote:
Lol yeah, I think the lockout sums up how lucky Winnipeg can be. We lose them for nearly 2 decades and get them back just before a player lock out. Hohum good thing my hobby is music or it would be a deathly boring winter. As it is it's sad times in Canuckville now that the boys of winter aren't careening down the ice putting the puck between the pipes. This winter the fat lady isn't singing
frown.gif

In other news, my tracking still hasn't updated to delivered. Why do I see an army of posties dancing on their living room tables with whiskey bottles in each hand while my impressions sit at the bottom of a pile of packages in some delivery truck somewhere.

Ugghhhhh depression you are my brother in life
triportsad.gif

Anyone know how long it takes to receive an email about impression status after Heir's American office receives them?

Jan 1, 2013 at 10:44 PM Post #4,255 of 7,980
The brainwavz case is kind of like the clam shell or camera case you can buy.

It won't be crush proof like the heir otterbox but better for travelling and just popping it in your back pack I suppose.

Jan 1, 2013 at 11:04 PM Post #4,256 of 7,980
I was using the Westone vault but after a few months of opening and closing the lid each day, the lid broke... :frowning2:

Jan 1, 2013 at 11:55 PM Post #4,257 of 7,980
When I bought my K2 sps they came with a nice otterbox not unlike what Heir provides. It provides great protection but it's a serious pain for lugging around in your backpack especially when you already have various other bulky items in there. A clam shell case is just more convenient for when you're on the go.

Jan 2, 2013 at 3:00 AM Post #4,258 of 7,980
Quote:
When I bought my K2 sps they came with a nice otterbox not unlike what Heir provides. It provides great protection but it's a serious pain for lugging around in your backpack especially when you already have various other bulky items in there. A clam shell case is just more convenient for when you're on the go.

Exactly! I have a Peli 1060 for holding my DX100 and my IEMs, padded with foam and everything. Seriously bulky though, so for daily use I go with the Brainwavz case for IEMs and a LowePro Tahoe 30 that fits my DX100 like a glove 
smile.gif

Jan 3, 2013 at 10:57 AM Post #4,260 of 7,980
Quote:
Guys, i need some help.
i am wondering i should get the dx100 or ak100 for my 8A and 4A
Thanks in advance!

You'd be lucky to run into anyone who owns all of that gear. I do know that Sorensiim owns the 8.A and DX100 though and if I'm not mistaken he loves that combo
redface.gif

I did listen to the 4.Ai with the DX100 briefly at one point and it was a great combo. I'm sure it's even better with the 8.A.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back