The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread
Dec 29, 2012 at 1:13 AM Post #4,217 of 7,980
i fielded this question a little while back, but is there a way to join in on the 4.ai world tour?

Dec 29, 2012 at 12:11 PM Post #4,219 of 7,980
Quote:

Hey Kazenagi,

I remember you mentioning a while back that you got an e-mail from Heir that one of your impressions for one of your ears was not as good as the other. Did your 8.A still turned out to fit alright? Just to give you an update on my status, I decided to go to the Musicians Clinic of Canada (as you recommended) but they did not have an appointment available for me until this coming Wednesday. I've waited basically a month to get an appointment for my impressions haha!

Dec 29, 2012 at 2:07 PM Post #4,220 of 7,980
Quote:
Hey Kazenagi,

I remember you mentioning a while back that you got an e-mail from Heir that one of your impressions for one of your ears was not as good as the other. Did your 8.A still turned out to fit alright? Just to give you an update on my status, I decided to go to the Musicians Clinic of Canada (as you recommended) but they did not have an appointment available for me until this coming Wednesday. I've waited basically a month to get an appointment for my impressions haha!

Well I got an email from Sunny when the impressions got to chengdu that both impressions were fine and usable. Normally my 8.A would be delivered today but the holiday delays are still here, probably won't be here till Monday now. Hope I don't have any fit issues though.

Dec 29, 2012 at 4:58 PM Post #4,221 of 7,980
Just ordered myself some 3.Ai's - I am beyond excited :-D 

Was mulling over the 4.Ai's because of the good deal they had on site, but after extensive research I decided that the 3's are best for my music choices.

Didn't get the magnus 1 upgraded cable though, I figure I'll be more than happy with upgrading from gold pro turbines. 

Can't wait!!!

Dec 30, 2012 at 5:08 PM Post #4,222 of 7,980
Too many customization choices are making my decision even harder. I was thinking to get either Mango or Bamboo for the faceplate but the latest Buckeye Burl ones on Facebook look absolutely gorgeous. Are all the pictures of CIEMS made so far posted on Facebook? I'd like to see more designs with Mango faceplates at least to see the consistency of the wood. Any owners of Mango whose pictures have not been posted either here or on Facebook? 

Dec 30, 2012 at 5:57 PM Post #4,223 of 7,980
Quote:
Too many customization choices are making my decision even harder. I was thinking to get either Mango or Bamboo for the faceplate but the latest Buckeye Burl ones on Facebook look absolutely gorgeous. Are all the pictures of CIEMS made so far posted on Facebook? I'd like to see more designs with Mango faceplates at least to see the consistency of the wood. Any owners of Mango whose pictures have not been posted either here or on Facebook? 

From what I recall being said, no, they do not post pictures of all the customs on Facebook, just some of them.

Dec 31, 2012 at 5:56 AM Post #4,227 of 7,980
Quote:
Just received great news from the team from Heir. My earmolds arrived:) Talking about great news on the last day of the year.

Same here
redface.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back