The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread
Nov 26, 2012 at 8:48 AM Post #3,466 of 7,980
I originally thought the design choice was "way off" but I think the end result the colors and the wood came together rather nicely.

Quote:
Picture received from Heir Audio.
Waiting eagerly for it!
biggrin.gif
:D
vers00.jpg
pic of 4A
 pic of 8A

Quote:

@Dr Moulton (Wizard)

In your honest opinion do you think your people can maybe get something close to the picture above? I've already submitted the artwork and if you have any ideas of how to maybe get something close to what I have posted above I'd be more then happy to discuss it in PM.

No

So many factors that prevent us from doing this, but the biggest one is Size. The surface space is less than a postage stamp.

Wizard

Noble Audio Stay updated on Noble Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/NobleAudio https://www.twitter.com/noblebywizard https://www.instagram.com/nobleaudio https://nobleaudio.com/en/ contact@nobleaudio.com
Nov 26, 2012 at 12:39 PM Post #3,474 of 7,980
Ok, first of all, let me say hi to all of you. I've been an anonymous head-fier for a long time, reading posts from lots of experienced people, but never felt the need to actually join the community.

But this thanksgiving sale on the 4A kinda forced me to order a pair of 4A and I thought I'd join the community and create a profile, so here I am, impressions will be done/sent tomorrow, can't wait to have my pair in my hands/ears! 
redface.gif

I'll make sure to post a picture as soon as I get them, and I guess I'll be seeing you guys on the forum from now on, and not only reading your posts.

Nov 26, 2012 at 12:42 PM Post #3,475 of 7,980
By the way, can any of you access Heir Audio's website at the moment? I'm trying, but I get an error message: "Unable to connect to any of the specified MySQL hosts." Am I the only one?

I just wanted to check the address where I need to send my impressions to in China... Does anyone of you happen to know/remember the exact address of their office in China? 

Thanks again

Nov 26, 2012 at 12:56 PM Post #3,476 of 7,980
Site is down for me too, here is the address.

Nancy
Micro-DSP/Heir Audio Division
Floor 10 Tower C
Chengdu International Commerce Building 136 Bin Jiang Dong Road, Chengdu
610021 Sichuan Province
CHINA

Tel: +8628-8667-8148 Ext. 6608

[size=14pt]四川微迪数字技术有限公司[/size]
[size=14pt]中国[/size][size=14pt].[/size][size=14pt]四川省成都市滨江东路[/size][size=14pt]136[/size][size=14pt]号成都国际商务大厦[/size][size=14pt]C[/size][size=14pt][/size][size=14pt]10[/size][size=14pt][/size]
[size=14pt]邮编:[/size][size=14pt]610021[/size]
[size=14pt]电话:[/size][size=14pt]+86-28-8667-8148[/size][size=14pt][/size][size=14pt]6608[/size]
[size=14pt]联系人:[/size] [size=14pt]李小姐[/size]
[size=14pt]物品描述:耳样[/size]
[size=14pt]申报价格:无商业价值,低于[/size][size=14pt]5[/size][size=14pt]美圆。[/size]

Nov 26, 2012 at 1:30 PM Post #3,477 of 7,980
Quote:
Ok, first of all, let me say hi to all of you. I've been an anonymous head-fier for a long time, reading posts from lots of experienced people, but never felt the need to actually join the community.

But this thanksgiving sale on the 4A kinda forced me to order a pair of 4A and I thought I'd join the community and create a profile, so here I am, impressions will be done/sent tomorrow, can't wait to have my pair in my hands/ears! 
redface.gif

I'll make sure to post a picture as soon as I get them, and I guess I'll be seeing you guys on the forum from now on, and not only reading your posts.

Welcome to head-fi, sorry about your wallet 
wink.gif

Nov 26, 2012 at 1:38 PM Post #3,478 of 7,980
Quote:

redface.gif

Yup, welcome to head-fi and looking forward to seeing photos of your new baby 
beerchug.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back