The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread
Sep 3, 2012 at 10:25 PM Post #1,996 of 7,980
Placed an order for some 4a's on 8/25 and there was a glitch on the website so the total came out to $655.  I was told I would receive an email with an adjusted price so I could make a payment.  I emailed them 8/29 inquiring about this but have not heard anything back from them.  Am I missing something?  Do I need to make the payment through paypal then they will contact me about the price adjustment?  

Sep 4, 2012 at 10:55 AM Post #1,998 of 7,980

Got the pics for my 4.A from Heir Audio today!

It seems like The Wizard always deliver something that goes way above my expectation.

Didn't think it will turn out this nice when I ordered this design.

Can't wait to get my hands on them
biggrin.gif

Sep 4, 2012 at 11:10 AM Post #2,001 of 7,980
Yikes, that looks REALLY great!

I always marvel at how well the Wizard matches the shells and the faceplates. I mean, his faceplate choices are always great (as you said). But the colors he chooses for the rest of the shell is very important too, and it's really not obvious.... the combo he chooses is usually not something I would have imagined being a good match. But he always makes it come together so naturally. 

Sep 4, 2012 at 12:23 PM Post #2,003 of 7,980
Quote:
Those do look amazing Balduran! What colour is the shell? I've decided I'm going to order the 4.A but wanted more pics of the red shells if anyone has any? Thanks.

The shell color is amber. It is a special color which is not on the order form.
You will have to personally contact The Wizard and pay additional fee for it :)
It's worth it!

Sep 4, 2012 at 12:27 PM Post #2,004 of 7,980
Quote:
Those do look amazing Balduran! What colour is the shell? I've decided I'm going to order the 4.A but wanted more pics of the red shells if anyone has any? Thanks.

The shell color is "Amber" which is an "off menu" requested color.

Also Balduron selected the wood species. At the time of thought it was also "off the charts"  but it came together really nice. 

That said, Balduron still sports the first "Home Grown" CIEM in the world....   and also the first made with Ziricote.

Wizard

Noble Audio Stay updated on Noble Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/NobleAudio https://www.twitter.com/noblebywizard https://www.instagram.com/nobleaudio https://nobleaudio.com/en/ contact@nobleaudio.com
Sep 4, 2012 at 12:46 PM Post #2,005 of 7,980
Quote:

Ziricote(Dark Brown) + Buckeye Burl(Ivory)

I was a bit worried about the color combination, but it goes together much better then I expected.

Reminds me of a bee
biggrin.gif

High Res pic is up on the Heir Audio Facebook if you are interested :)

A custom with a sting!

Those do look amazing Balduran! What colour is the shell?

It's called "amber" on FB. Looks more like wine to me.

Sep 4, 2012 at 3:13 PM Post #2,007 of 7,980
I was searching for info on ue900 the other day, saw the 4.Ai mentioned somewhere.  Search for 4.Ai and got here, ordered the 4.Ai within 1/2 hr of reading the reviews. Now, I am devouring every threads and reviews i can find on the 8.A and already made an appointment to get my ear mold.  

Need help, somebody stop me please..  BTW picture of the Wizard's work doesn't help at all!!

Sep 4, 2012 at 3:50 PM Post #2,010 of 7,980
Quote:
I was searching for info on ue900 the other day, saw the 4.Ai mentioned somewhere.  Search for 4.Ai and got here, ordered the 4.Ai within 1/2 hr of reading the reviews. Now, I am devouring every threads and reviews i can find on the 8.A and already made an appointment to get my ear mold.  

Need help, somebody stop me please..  BTW picture of the Wizard's work doesn't help at all!!

One hell of a first post!

Welcome aboard The Mothership, we're all mad in here but we enjoy very high quality music! 
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back