The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread
Jan 4, 2013 at 10:52 PM Post #4,306 of 7,980
Quote:
If at the heir audio website my order says "Being Produced", does this mean that my impressions were approved and sent off to China?

I emailed Brannan last night and have yet to get a response on whether my impressions were even received.  I'm sure he is busy with all of the holiday orders.

Nope, my order was showing the same thing before I even sent in my impressions.

By the way, does Heir Audio usually email a customer telling them their customs are done or do you find out after they've been mailed out?

Jan 4, 2013 at 10:58 PM Post #4,308 of 7,980

Quote:
My issue was that the tragal area was not done perfectly. I went to the same audiologist and the impressions looked similar to the ones I had before and I've never had any glaring fit issues with 1964 Ears but this time they didn't look good, which is actually good news because that tells me that Heir Audio really do care about having a good fit, as perfect as possible. I think my current customs fit well but they can also improve a bit better, a tiny bit better maybe that's the problem. 

It seems like the canal length for yours is good. I don't think the canal length of one of mine is good. It's sad that they didn't do the tragal area for you as that would be the easiest part I assume. This is the impression I'm worried about. It doesn't look like it's "past the second bend".. But I'm no Audiologist so I don't know if my fears are correct or not. 

This one however looks fine but I'm shocked on how different the two look. 

Jan 5, 2013 at 7:35 AM Post #4,311 of 7,980
Quote:
Nope, my order was showing the same thing before I even sent in my impressions.

By the way, does Heir Audio usually email a customer telling them their customs are done or do you find out after they've been mailed out?

You'll get the usual notice from UPS that a shipment to your address has been created.

Edit: I think Nancy contacted me as well the las time, but I'm not sure she always does that.

Jan 5, 2013 at 6:56 PM Post #4,319 of 7,980
Quote:
You'll be amazed if you use the max bass boost level if you're listening to electronica :).

Did you feel it in your feet?  First day I got my 8a I put on The Pretenders "Human on the Inside".  I felt the bass in my feet.  I didn't really smile though; more like a jaw drop and the words, "holy ****!".

Jan 5, 2013 at 6:58 PM Post #4,320 of 7,980
It is hard to smile when you are catatonic drooling all over yourself
gs1000.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back