The Waiting for thread
Mar 1, 2006 at 10:02 PM Post #167 of 381
fianlly I get to say it. Waiting for UE10's to arrive!@!!!!!!!!

Mar 1, 2006 at 10:04 PM Post #168 of 381
A bunch of electronic components so that I can get going on my Millett!

I have the cases and tubes, but not the boards.
frown.gif

Mar 1, 2006 at 10:08 PM Post #169 of 381
Unfortunately, it looks like my waiting is for an eventual massive sell off of gear barring a minor miracle. Already half gone and the rest looks like it's history as well. Sad, sad day if that happens.
frown.gif
frown.gif

Mar 3, 2006 at 1:07 AM Post #171 of 381
Arrrghhhg.

So I ordered some K81's last week. Got an e-mail confirming shipment + tracking number on Monday. Tried to track my package today, and the people at purolator tell me that the shipment doesn't even exist and the tracking number is invalid. Meanwhile they've gone ahead and charged my credit card. Great. Not a very good first experience with axemusic.com

I sent them an e-mail about an hour ago... curious as to what the hell went wrong.

Not very impressed in any case.... as if the waiting isn't hard enough already.
rolleyes.gif

Mar 3, 2006 at 2:51 AM Post #173 of 381
Waiting for my custom "Manufacture" Beyerdynamic DT770's (32 Ohm).

Mar 4, 2006 at 6:30 AM Post #176 of 381
I'm waiting for my Senn HD-25-1's(yeah right I wish!!). Actually I'm waiting for the SP's because my wallet refused to give up the cash for the HD-25-1's and then slapped me in the face for wasting all my money on headphones. By the way they have them at J&R for only 89.99 w/ free UPS ground shipping.(I know that's the second thread I mentioned it in, But it's a pretty good deal)

[edit]Got them today! They're AWESOME!! mustlistentomusicnowkthxbye[/edit]

Mar 4, 2006 at 7:13 AM Post #177 of 381
I'm waiting on my ER4P's. I just pulled the trigger on a pair in the for sale forum. This should tide me over until I save up enough money for the UE 10's then I'm DEFINATELY done...but then I'll be ready for a source upgrade, arrrgh.

Mar 4, 2006 at 7:43 AM Post #178 of 381
Shure E500...

Actually, I've forgotten about girls, and been drooling over the E500s. I just wish it came in hard clear acrillic. I love the Secret Service look
tongue.gif

Mar 6, 2006 at 3:26 PM Post #180 of 381
Waiting on...

* PS Audio PCA-2 Balanced Preamplifier
* 2 pairs BMC Pinnacle gold alloy cables, XLR terminations
* 1 12-ft pair MIT Terminator 2 speaker cables

This new gear should place my speaker rig in a semi-permanent state of completion! I'll finally get to use the XLR outputs of my G08, too. Hoping that much of it (if not all) will arrive this week. I'm a little worried about how I'll like the gold cables; but they could be a great match for my tastes, given my love of warm, smooth sonic signatures (the warmer & smoother, the better). The PCA-2 should be a great match in my system considering I'm using the HCA-2 power amp. The MIT speaker cables have got to be better than the generic 11-gauge cable I'm using now.

System will be: Meridian G08 -> BMC Gold XLR -> PS Audio PCA-2 -> BMC Gold XLR -> PS Audio HCA-2 -> MIT Terminator 2 -> Tannoy Eyris DC3

Can't wait
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back