The UK Headphone Society / UK CAN JAM 2009
Jan 9, 2009 at 3:38 PM Post #121 of 162
I'm not sure what response you're waiting for. I've not had a pm from you in many weeks.

I really am out of anything serious between now and May. I graduate this year and this coming semester is already a stressfest and it doesn't start until Febuary.

#headphone on irc.zernebok.com is running if you want to do an IRC channel, but I don't know what good itll be at this point in time.

Jan 9, 2009 at 11:44 PM Post #122 of 162
Quote:

Originally Posted by mofonyx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Good to hear that everything is okay with your BloodSugar00. Also, happy to know that this would go underway soon!

Can't wait.

Yeah, I'm fully prepared to take the bull by the horns much more now, and drive this thing into fruition (I was, maybe, over tentative in the past to do this)! I'll ensure it has it is given every chance to be configured and construed
beerchug.gif

EDIT: Thanks for your regards on my health!

Jan 14, 2009 at 11:47 PM Post #125 of 162
Quote:

Originally Posted by noremedy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Glad to see this is back on the cards - PM me if there is anything you think you may need help with.

Ben

I am still waiting on responses from Shadesbass (Tom) and Duggeh, regarding structure of committee and roles within it etc, unfortunately. I will contact proespective committee members and/or members prepared to help out when I have these responses and we have derived at a more concrete idea for the framework of the committee I can present to such members and ask wheere they might see themselves working within it etc.

Steve

Jan 22, 2009 at 8:19 PM Post #128 of 162
Guys - head over to hifi wigwam forum. They are putting ona show for members by members. Why dont we get a headphone room.

Its in melton mowbray (very central) and at the start of march.

Jan 22, 2009 at 10:44 PM Post #133 of 162
Quote:

Originally Posted by Al4x /img/forum/go_quote.gif
awww scotland is too far lol

Aw c'mon don't be lazy
tongue.gif

Jan 22, 2009 at 10:59 PM Post #134 of 162
Quote:

Originally Posted by milkpowder /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Aw c'mon don't be lazy
tongue.gif

I was thinking to go to the mini meet at yours. But when I had a look for the train to Edinburgh, they quite expensive, so I gave up
frown.gif

Really want to go but, hmmm, I rather save for the Can Jam.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back