The UE18 Pro: Ultimate Ears Announces Their New Flagship Custom IEM
Apr 6, 2010 at 12:19 PM Post #256 of 280
Its LOGITECH

Apr 8, 2010 at 5:11 PM Post #264 of 280
Impressions:
amazingly musical/toe tapping, every instrument is part of a team
Bass is very prominent/clear but doesn't take away from the balance
Vocals are effortlessly emotional, it’s like it psychically picks up the emotions behind the singing and you ‘feel’ it more
I can’t say any cons with certainty because I bought it used and have to send it off to get remolded but those are the good parts I have found so far

Apr 8, 2010 at 5:20 PM Post #265 of 280
Quote:

Originally Posted by nsx_23 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I got mine for way less than the JH16, so I'm a happy man.

How?

Apr 9, 2010 at 7:30 AM Post #266 of 280
Quote:

Originally Posted by DC5Zilla /img/forum/go_quote.gif
How?

Does it really matter? Whatever the offer is/was, it's highly unlikely that it would be extended to you.

Has anyone been able to order the new cable? I don't think it's listed on the custom accessories page yet.

Apr 9, 2010 at 11:40 AM Post #268 of 280
Quote:

Originally Posted by mesasone /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Does it really matter? Whatever the offer is/was, it's highly unlikely that it would be extended to you.

Why such a hater? "Don't ask don't get" is what my grandfather always said. I'm pretty sure that most people that read the post wondered the same thing, but just didn't post. I'd even like to know if the offer of deal is no longer available.
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 9, 2010 at 1:42 PM Post #269 of 280
Quote:

Originally Posted by pounce /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Why such a hater? "Don't ask don't get" is what my grandfather always said. I'm pretty sure that most people that read the post wondered the same thing, but just didn't post. I'd even like to know if the offer of deal is no longer available.
smily_headphones1.gif

The deal was probably never available to the rest of us, so what's the point? In the age of the Internet, if there was an opportunity for the general public to get the UE18s at a signficant discount, we'd ALL know about it. Chances are nsx_23 knows somebody affiliated with Logitech/Ultimate Ears, but that's just speculation on my part.

I sent them an e-mail to see if they'll sell the cable, we'll see what they say. It would be kind of silly if they wouldn't, but....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back