The Touhou AND Vocaloid music thread!
Feb 25, 2012 at 8:45 PM Post #181 of 535
Uploaded Levan Polkka with my custom Dolby Headphone config, this time with the "laid-back" config, sounds good with this song I think

i wish my work station was that cool looking. the song is catchy as well. i really like it. i tried vocaloid once and for the life of me couldn't understand anything there. heard there was a way to change the text to english but didn't work out too well when i tried to.

Feb 26, 2012 at 2:55 AM Post #182 of 535
Incidentally, image source, in its full, glorious 1920x1200: http://www.mikumix.com/wp/mikumix_wp047_1920.jpg

ETA: Oh, right, video. Here's the Kagamine twins doing a live performance of two parts of mothyP's Evil's Theater - Daughter of Evil and Servant of Evil - at Miku's LIVE PARTY, Tokyo 2011.

-- Griffinhart

Feb 26, 2012 at 3:12 AM Post #183 of 535
Feb 27, 2012 at 1:23 PM Post #185 of 535

Quote:
If i rmb correctly, this was the album art of VocaL@ntis.

You would be correct:

While we're here, Miku covers "Hanamaru☆Sensation", the OP to Kodomo no Jikan. (Personally, I didn't really like the anime, but I'm still following the manga.) Track 9 on the album VocaL@ntis ~初音ミクがランティスのネ申曲を歌ってみた~:

-- Griffinhart

Mar 2, 2012 at 7:46 AM Post #186 of 535
O SNAP Touhou lossless music collection v0.13 has been up for two days now and I wasn't aware.

"讃えよ我を、祀れ奇跡を" (or, in English, "Give Praise Unto Me And Celebrate My Miracles"). Arrangement by ARM, vocals by miko, on the album 東方河想狗蒼池 (or, in English, Eastern Blue Land of Rivers, Visions, and Tengu, though I think a literal reading of that is something like Eastern River Vision Dog Blue Pond) by IOSYS.

Oh, and ZUN got married.

ETA: Or rather, they married half a year ago, but the formal ceremony is happening around the same time as Reitaisei this year.

ETA2: English article on ANN.

GLORIOUS GLORY

-- Griffinhart

Mar 18, 2012 at 11:10 PM Post #187 of 535
"Electric Angel" is one of Miku's songs I've always enjoyed.

Have an awesome ten-minute remix of it.

"ELECTRIC ANGEL -Aerial Flow Remix-" by WAHIKO(粒子P) feat.初音ミク on VOC@LOiD2 初音ミク 2008 Spring Best Song Album(偽).

-- Griffinhart

Mar 20, 2012 at 9:43 AM Post #188 of 535
The remix slowed down the song quite a fair bit, I do prefer the original as it is far more upbeat and catchy IMO.

Talking about Electric Angel, the new Miku game on iOS have this song on it and it is great fun.

Unrelated song, but silly skills. Don't try to listen to it though.

[VIDEO]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HF52ZbGShEg[/VIDEO]

Mar 21, 2012 at 5:22 AM Post #189 of 535

Quote:
The remix slowed down the song quite a fair bit, I do prefer the original as it is far more upbeat and catchy IMO.

Yes, I also prefer the original version more.
I just spent 15 minutes searching for this song in my iTunes Library using the search terms "エレクトリック エンジェゥ" and "electric angel" and finally found out that the song name is actually written in Hiragana instead...

Mar 21, 2012 at 8:24 AM Post #190 of 535
Yay! Let me join all of you in this wonderful thread.
smily_headphones1.gif

I would like to share some songs from my Vocaloid collection.

The theme and melody of this song has immediately reminded me about one anime. Guess, which one?
biggrin.gif

Mar 21, 2012 at 2:21 PM Post #191 of 535

Quote:
I just spent 15 minutes searching for this song in my iTunes Library using the search terms "エレクトリック エンジェゥ" and "electric angel" and finally found out that the song name is actually written in Hiragana instead...

I just remember it as track 9 on 初音ミクベスト ~memories~.

-- Griffinhart

Mar 23, 2012 at 12:43 AM Post #192 of 535
Apparently I've had this album for a while now, but I only just noticed it playing on foobar2000. So good.

"The Servant of The Moon" by どん on VOCALOUD x XIII SESSIONS (Various Artists).

-- Griffinhart

Mar 24, 2012 at 10:40 PM Post #193 of 535

Quote:
Talking about Electric Angel, the new Miku game on iOS have this song on it and it is great fun.
Unrelated song, but silly skills. Don't try to listen to it though.

I would love just the video alone, no need for the game.

Apr 1, 2012 at 4:49 AM Post #194 of 535

"Never Ending Night" by Jillian Aversa on 東方零響奇譚 SOPHISTICATED INSANITY by 第零交響師団.

Imagine my surprise at hearing a Touhou song sung in English. In good English, even. And not a fansub.

Also, the SIMULATED version is done with a vocal synth that sounds suspiciously like Luka...

-- Griffinhart

Users who are viewing this thread

Back