The Tomahawk...an ultra-portable amplifier for IEMs
Nov 15, 2006 at 9:57 PM Post #106 of 931
Quote:

Originally Posted by aluren
hey ray, do you have any pics of the back side of the amp? i haven't got a chance to see what it looks like and i'm assuming that the gain switch is in the back. thanks.

Hi aluren...
This should make you happy....
Ray Samuels

DSC_0006.jpg

DSC_0005.jpg

Nov 15, 2006 at 10:03 PM Post #107 of 931
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ordeith
I've got a few questions that I haven't seen answered in the thread.

When will these start shipping? How will we know if/when we will get one? I notice there haven't been 200 posts yet so hopefully everyone here is getting one, since you can customize the numbers on them, can we ask for a number with a special meaning for us? Can we ask for something to be written on the casing?

(Am I asking too many questions?!)

Thanks!

Two weeks befor shipping, we will ask the headfiers for the payment, first comes, PAYS, first served. I will try to honor the serial #s that is if no one dropes out, or delays the payment. No engraving on the case, sorry.
Ray Samuels

Nov 16, 2006 at 3:25 AM Post #109 of 931
Ray, please put me in the queue. Black is good. Serial number 33 if available; otherwise any serno is fine. Thank you!

Nov 16, 2006 at 4:20 PM Post #115 of 931
They just keep getting smaller and smaller...although for $295, you're crazy not to buy one.

Wow. Just wow.

Nov 16, 2006 at 11:46 PM Post #116 of 931
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ray Samuels
Here we go my friend, I managed to shoot this picture, Nano next to Tomahawk, hope it will answer your question.
Ray Samuels
DSC_0009-1.jpg

PERFECT!! That's my nano and e500s. Looks like a nice compact match. I would like to add my name to the list please!!

Grace
biggrin.gif

Nov 16, 2006 at 11:58 PM Post #117 of 931
Quote:

Originally Posted by Thaddy
They just keep getting smaller and smaller...although for $295, you're crazy not to buy one.

Wow. Just wow.

It gets even better for us! We save some money:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ray Samuels
As the Holidays are around the corner, I would like to offer the first 200 “Tomahawk” amps, to the first 200 friends, for ONLY $250.00 . I hope that this will make your holidays, happy ones
Thank you,
Ray Samuels

biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back