The Tomahawk...an ultra-portable amplifier for IEMs
Nov 13, 2006 at 9:04 PM Post #91 of 931
hi ray.

it's my first post here in the forum.
i've been reading lots of threads in this forum and on wednesday i'll finally get my new ue10 pro. now all i need is an amp!
so, please put me on the list.
thanks!

Nov 13, 2006 at 9:41 PM Post #92 of 931
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ray Samuels
Hi Buddy...
Long time since I have seen a post from you. Glad you are ok. I will take a picture of the Tomahawk next to my new
8G NANO, which I got as a gift, for my b day, from my son, Charles. I would say that the Nano & the Tomahawk with my UE-10, are my best, light weight, great sounding combos that I ever had in my set-up. Great detail with deep bass, sound stage that goes all around your head, fast yet no in your face, puts you in the middle of the hall.
Cheers.
ray samuels

while talking of ipods, do you think that you can add a picture of it side by side with a regular piod as well if you have one available please?

Thanks

Nov 13, 2006 at 10:45 PM Post #93 of 931
Quote:

Originally Posted by yellafella321
while talking of ipods, do you think that you can add a picture of it side by side with a regular piod as well if you have one available please?

Thanks

Hi yellafella321...
Let me know if this will do my friend?
Thanks.
Ray Samuels

DSC_0035.jpg

Nov 14, 2006 at 6:03 AM Post #95 of 931
I should probably learn to read threads in full, and not jump the gun and send you a bunch of gibberingly-overexcitedly-passionate private messages.

I'd like one that is black.

Can't wait to try this out!

Nov 14, 2006 at 9:58 AM Post #97 of 931
hey ray, do you have any pics of the back side of the amp? i haven't got a chance to see what it looks like and i'm assuming that the gain switch is in the back. thanks.

Nov 15, 2006 at 1:36 AM Post #99 of 931
Ray,

Could you please add me to the list. Thank You.

Also... Does anyone know how this will compare to the Hornet as I was previously going to get that instead. I am using E5c's, and probably only will use iem's due to the fact that i am on the go constantly, thanks!

Nov 15, 2006 at 11:03 AM Post #101 of 931
Hi Ray

Count me in!!

#66 if possible please?

Cheers,

Pete.

Nov 15, 2006 at 6:15 PM Post #103 of 931
Quote:

Originally Posted by steaxauce
I really want to compare this amp to the ISA Diablo, but . . . I'd better not.

I changed my mind *sigh*. Ray, please put me on the list.

Can I get #200?

Nov 15, 2006 at 8:55 PM Post #104 of 931
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ordeith
I should probably learn to read threads in full, and not jump the gun and send you a bunch of gibberingly-overexcitedly-passionate private messages.

I'd like one that is black.

Can't wait to try this out!

I've got a few questions that I haven't seen answered in the thread.

When will these start shipping? How will we know if/when we will get one? I notice there haven't been 200 posts yet so hopefully everyone here is getting one, since you can customize the numbers on them, can we ask for a number with a special meaning for us? Can we ask for something to be written on the casing?

(Am I asking too many questions?!)

Thanks!

Nov 15, 2006 at 9:50 PM Post #105 of 931
Quote:

Originally Posted by RnB180
hi ray,

what is the sonic characteristics of the amp? is it fast and detailed, warm or neutral?

do you have a pic of it next to an ipod nano? im thinking about seeing how it would match with the new nano.

and i know this is over kill for the bose i.e.'s, but I picked up a pair the other day and was thinking about running an amp through them.

cheers Ray!

Here we go my friend, I managed to shoot this picture, Nano next to Tomahawk, hope it will answer your question.
Ray Samuels
DSC_0009-1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back