The Swiss Head-Fiers official census
Jul 27, 2021 at 2:20 PM Post #438 of 592
Hello guys,

I am selling my Romi Audio BX2+. Please check the classifieds if you are interested. I am ready to give a pretty good discount to the regular contributors of this thread.

Jul 27, 2021 at 3:35 PM Post #440 of 592
What are you replacing it with?
Well, nothing at the moment tbh. I am really content with the Calyx M and the Oriveti O400. Cannot get bored of this setup since a few weeks now. I also recently bought a 4.4mm to 3.5mm from ddHifi and I am very pleased by it.

On the IEMs side, thanks to @TomKorn, I should be able to demo the EE LX in a few days. I also hope that K55 finally will get the Senns IE 900 in the coming days. I have to give those a listen.

Jul 27, 2021 at 3:41 PM Post #442 of 592
I am very happy for you!
Thank you :) Yes, being very content in this hobby seems to be so rare that it has to be mentioned hahaha. Contentment can be very temporary, though. In my book, a few weeks is pretty long and I am the first to be surprised.

Jul 27, 2021 at 4:29 PM Post #443 of 592
Thank you :) Yes, being very content in this hobby seems to be so rare that it has to be mentioned hahaha. Contentment can be very temporary, though. In my book, a few weeks is pretty long and I am the first to be surprised.
Personally and privately still very content with the Odins. 😅👌

Jul 27, 2021 at 4:51 PM Post #444 of 592
Well, nothing at the moment tbh. I am really content with the Calyx M and the Oriveti O400. Cannot get bored of this setup since a few weeks now. I also recently bought a 4.4mm to 3.5mm from ddHifi and I am very pleased by it.

On the IEMs side, thanks to @TomKorn, I should be able to demo the EE LX in a few days. I also hope that K55 finally will get the Senns IE 900 in the coming days. I have to give those a listen.

curious about your thoughts on the lx, even more about a comparison between lx and ie900 😎

the worst thing, i‘m also super content with lx and odin, but still so damn curious about the traillii 😅

Last edited:
Jul 27, 2021 at 5:07 PM Post #445 of 592
curious about your thoughts on the lx, even more about a comparison between lx and ie900 😎

the worst thing, i‘m also super content with lx and odin, but still so damn curious about the traillii 😅
Trying the LX is a dream coming true. Expectations are very high, maybe too high. Let's hear.

Being curious about other gears does not mean you cannot remain content with what you already own :)

The Bird enjoys a cult status as far as I read. I also am curious about it.

btw: the Romi BX2+ is already sold :wink:

Jul 28, 2021 at 2:16 AM Post #446 of 592
Big thank you to @NewEve for sending me the Sony M9 and Oriolus Isabellae on loan. A busy next week awaits me 😅

Users who are viewing this thread

Back